Chapter 4- The Next Day

Lily Pov

I woke up warm and comfy two things my bed is not. I slowly open to realize my body was tangled in another and my face was between somebody's breast. I felt the other person untangle them self from me, trying to not wake me up. All I saw was a half naked body retreating to the bathroom while everything came rushing back to me.

I realized I missed the warmth of the person next to me almost instantly. I quickly sat up and moved to the edge of the bed and smiled at the little kittens. I watched them wiggle around and mew, it's just something about looking into a baby's face and seeing innocence that calms me. I started shivering so I went and slipped back under the covers, damn they sure keep this house cold.

"Sorry it's so cold, that's just how daddy likes it!" A voice came from the bathroom door. My eyes met her sparkling green and neither of us looked away. I was trying with all my might not to check her out in those tight jean short shorts and tank top. Her boobs were almost spilling out the top of them and it made me cringe. She slowly made her way over towards the bed before she jumped in the air and landed on my lap.

"Ahhh get off me!" I yelled laughing uncontrollably but stopping mid laugh when I noticed just how much these shorts show. I pulled my gaze away from her and unfortunately right into those green eyes again.

"Are you checking out my ass Princess?" She questioned with a smirk. I couldn't say anything so I shook my head no. "You sure? Because that's what it looked like to me." She growled in a seductive tone. Her legs moved so she was sitting around my waist causing my breathing to hitch. Kate's arms were placed on each side of my head as she bent down giving full view of her breast, and whispered in my ear "breakfast is ready Princess." My mouth fell open as I watched her walk out into the hallway. I grabbed the clothes she put out for me and quickly changed before running out after her.

I stopped above the stair case to look at some pictures, the one that stood out the most was the big one in the middle. It was a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and piercing green eyes, she had her arms wrapped around a auburn haired little girl with matching eyes and the smiles on their faces were priceless.

"That was my mother, she died 6 months after my little brother was born her name was Samantha." The voice behind me spoke. I jumped and spun around seeing Kate tear up on me. I walked over to her an offered her a smile and grabbed her hands in my own.

"It's okay to cry I know how it feels my mom died when I was two, a car crash, then my dad became an alcoholic and he left me when I was 15. Sarah was my case worker and she thought she found me a great foster home but they sexual harassed me and beat me. When Sarah found out she blamed herself and quit, but not before adopting me and that's how I am here today." I smiled at her she gave me a small smile and started walking down the stairs. I made out words she whispered to herself. "I'm sorry Lily" I knew it wasn't in her nature to let somebody in I could just tell.

We made it downstairs as I looked around the house in awe. This house is beautiful from top to bottom they spent a lot of money on it! All thoughts in my head vanished when the smell of the kitchen hit my nose. We turned right and it led us into a huge kitchen, dark wooden cabinets, granite counter tops, all black appliances. Then I saw a table with kids around it I froze, Kate grabbed my arm and drug me over to them.

"This is Emily she is 12" she pointed to the oldest dirty blonde with blue eyes.

"This is Bailey she is 8" she pointed to a brown haired little girl with blue eyes.

"And this little guy here is Sam and he just turned 5 today! Happy Birthday little buddy!" Kate squealed and wrapped him in a tight hug kissing him all over.

"Sissy stop your embarrassing!" He giggles trying to push her away. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay children this is Lily our neighbor across the street!" Kate smiled pointing at me. They all said their hellos and Sam grabbed Kate and loudly whispered like little kids do "Sissy she is really pretty I like her!"

"I know she is really pretty, I like her too!" Kate repled to the little boy with her eyes on me the whole time. I had to be as red as a tomato! She winked at me with her famous smirk and then she sat down at the table offering me a seat.