Chapter 10

Kate's Pov

After we all ate dinner Lily, June, and I got in the car and headed off to the movies. We got there and all decided to watch a scary movie I can't even remember the name. We grabbed are popcorn and pop I forced them to let me pay of course! Lily was being weird and clingy but I went along with it I mean come on I love girls! We walked in and sat at the top row right in the middle, June sat on my left and Lily sat on my right.

"We forgot to mentioned June is petrified of scary movies!" Lily laughed.

"Shut up!" June pouted.

"Aw Juney why did you agree to watch it if you're that scared?" I asked her softly, she just shrugged her shoulders and pulled out a huge blanket.

"Seriously June!" Lily snorted.

"Yep!" June glared daring her to say something else. June looked at me and handed me part of the blanket and I gave it to Lily so we were all covered. Lily kept brushing against me and setting her hand on my leg. Finally the movie started and Lily eased up a little. About halfway through the movie Lily leaned over and whispered in my ear that she was going to the bathroom that she'd be right back and brushed her lips against my neck. I just nodded my head because I was actually into this movie.

Right as Lily left I decided to look over at June, and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. June had her legs pulled up to her chest and the blanket covering everything but her eyes. She looked like she was about to cry so I reached over under the blanket and grabbed her hand. She jumped when I touched her and I let out a light giggle, she glared at me. I just smiled and started rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb. She leaned over and put her head on my shoulder, that's when Lily came back.

Lily put her hand on my thigh again and I rolled my eyes, it was hard but I finished the movie and kept my mind. When I let go of June's hand I missed the warmth but I dealt with it. We walked to the car and got in then we went home. I dropped them off then went home and thought about things in bed.

Lily's Pov

Kate is so beautiful, it took everything in me not to jump her. I haven't had a good lay in a few months. Abby is my go to girl whenever I want sex, she's good but I guess it's missing passion. Abby has short blonde and is in my singing group. She is gorgeous which is why I always go back I guess. She's sweet and innocent and isn't the type to be a call girl but I'm not complaining.

Still I have my eyes set on Kate, she strong and independent. She seems to have a thing for June, but that's going to change. I sat up in bed with everything going on I'm just loosing it! It doesn't matter school is starting in two weeks I can't wait!

I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser pulling out a short denim skirt and and a light blue tank top, I was dressing a little on the slutty side but hey whatever works right! I look at June who is still sleeping, I have her wrapped around my finger. I hate being a jerk but everything is fair in love and war.

Kate Pov

I woke up and stretched till my back popped. "Good Morning Kiki," I yawned as Kiara jumped on my bed. I stood up and grabbed some clothes before heading to the shower. Ten minutes later I was out and dressed in short shorts and a pink tank top. I applied some makeup and walked out of the bathroom to find Lily sitting on my bed.

"Hey," she smiled at me.

"Hey," I replied plopping down on my bed grabbing my phone. I sent a quick good morning text to June and put it away.

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something today?" Lily asked.

"Sure, like what" I smiled then I got a text from June.

'Good Morning Sweetie' June replied.

'What's up?' I texted back before turning my attention to Lily.

"I don't know, how about the beach?" Lily said after a bit of thinking.

"Sure I'd like that." I smiled.

"Alright I will be back in a half hour to pick you up!" Lily giggled walking out the door.

Right after she left I got a text back from June. 'Not much, texting you! ;)' I growled a little before smiling and texting back 'HaHa very funny smart ass' I set my phone down and got my plain lime green bikini on. By the time I was finished Lily was here with her car so I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door, today was going to be fun.

June Pov

I woke up to Lily gone but a note that says 'went to Kate's on my dresser. I sighed and got dressed, Lily is going to try and get in her pants. She does that anytime I make a friend and so far has gotten with every last one of them. I don't want it to be a competition, she is like my sister and I wish she'd just chill out once in awhile.

I smiled when I read my text, I just laid in bed and texted Kate until Lily came back in and changed into her slutty hot pink bathing suit. I rolled my eyes and continued to text Kate until she told me she would talk to me later she was going to the beach with Lily. I smiled at least she is honest and went down stairs to make breakfast.