Chapter 11

Kate's Pov

I stayed at the beach with Lily all day and by the time we were leaving it was dark. "I had so much fun today," I said checking her out for the hundredth time today. She has an incredible body so it's hard not too! We both caught sight of this hot blonde chick and both our gazes followed her and we turned to each other and burst out laughing.

"I had a lot of fun too, we should do it again sometime!" She smiled sweetly.

"Alright whenever you want to go hit me up!" I yawned.

"Is the big badass tired?" Lily asked sarcastically.

"Mhm," I pouted.

"Well why don't I spend the night and we can cuddle?" Lily winked at me.

"Sounds great!" I laughed, I love cuddling even with my friends.

Lily and I made our way back to my house and I found my dad cooking dinner in the kitchen, lasagna mmmm! "Lily is staying the night," I told my dad heading off to my room.

"Alright I will call you down when dinners ready," he shouted after me.

"You can take first shower," I told Lily who smiled and quickly made her way in. I watched her walk away and shook my head before laying down on my bed with the kittens. Their eyes were open and they are cute as hell! I couldn't help but smile staring into such innocent faces. A short while later Lily came out in a short towel I smirked as I brushed passed her to take mine before dinner was ready.

I stared into the mirror for a little bit my own dark auburn hair is starting to show through my black. I'm going to have to dye it here soon. Mine isn't naturally as red as June's, mine is more of a brown with a reddish tint. My mother always loved my hair so when she died I dyed it black because whenever I looked in the mirror it reminded me of my mom. I sighed and got into the shower making sure to be quick about it. I slipped out and walked into my room where Lily was on my bed in nothing but her bra and underwear. I chocked on my spit a little before turning around and getting dressed right in front of her.

I turned around to find Lily standing right behind me with lust filled eyes. She inched closer and closer to me before she started leaning in and all of a sudden there was a knock at the door and I let out a sigh of relief. "Dinner is ready girls!" My dad called out. I slipped away from Lily and left here there to finish getting dressed. We ate in a silence besides my siblings as dad, it's not that I wouldn't love to kiss Lily because lezbehonest ;) she is hot, but I don't usually make friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship. Otherwise I would have slept with both Lily and June already!

After dinner we said goodnight to everyone and headed up into my bedroom. I waited till she got in the bed before I turned off the lights and crawled into bed after her. She cuddled into me but nothing more and finally we drifted off to sleep. I woke up to a creak in my door, damn it I forgot to lock my door like I usually do! When I heard nothing I opened my eyes to see a flash of red and my door shutting fast. "Shit!" I growled untangling myself from the sleeping blonde.

I heard Sam's voice in the hallway "June what's wrong?"

"Nothing little buddy Kate's just busy right now!" June sighed sounding upset.

"Good you can hang out with me then!" I heard Sam giggle probably grabbing her hand and dragging her to his room. Good that gave me time to get ready before she took off on me. I heard movement behind me then "shit, I got to go!" And Lily ran out my door without another word. I sighed my life is so complicated right now! I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth before walking down the hall to my brother's room.

I grinned at the sight in front of me, June was tickling Sam who seemed to be beating her in the video game they were playing. June looked at me and her happy face fell and she looked like she was about to cry. "Can we talk?" I asked her. She looked at Sam and kissed him on the head.

"I will be back in a little bit." She told him following me out. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the nearest room which is the guest room. I pulled her into a hug and she let out a sob she was trying to hold in.

"Hey, don't cry I promise you nothing happened between me and Lily." I forced her to look into my eyes.

"Really?" She asked between a sob.

"Yes, really!" I laughed lightly wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry, it's just this wouldn't be the first time Lily has slept with one of my friends and after awhile it gets old." She pouted sniffling.

I kissed her cheek and hugged her "don't worry about it, I promise nothing will happen between us we are just friends. Now lets go play with Sam before he comes searching for us!" I led her back to Sam's room where we played video games all morning.

# Mwah** here you guys go! ;)