Chapter 16

June's Pov

When I walked in to find Lily kissing Kate my heart dropped. I couldn't help the tears the welled up in my eyes and poured down my face. Kate promised me she wouldn't sleep with Lily and I feel betrayed and hurt. We had started becoming close and I might have started developing feelings with her.

It must have been going on for awhile, and she must have started feeling guilty because she was happy to see me when she first arrived but after the cafeteria she wouldn't even look at me. It tore me up and she ran before I could ask her what was wrong. I told Paige and Amy what happened they were twins and Paige told me about the rumor. June's sister sleeps with all her friends so I don't recommend hanging out with her, one girl said.

I decided I wasn't going to be nice to June but Paige took it a little far in English. I didn't mean for it to go like it did it just kinda happened. Now, now she went on a date with Julian my worst enemy! I was sitting in class on Monday listening to them giggle and laugh about how much fun they had, I couldn't take it I stood up fast grabbing my bag yelling at the teacher about how I was going to be sick.

I ran to the schools bathroom and into the corner, I sat on my bag and just put my face in my hands. I heard the door open a little bit after coming in and when I looked up my mouth fell open. There in front of me stood Julian with a smirk on her face. "Look who it is!" She growled. I stared at her blankly and noticed Kate standing in the door way with her arms crossed an unreadable expression, I don't think Julian knows she's there.

"Leave me alone Julian!" I hissed looking away from Kate.

"What fun would that be!" She smirked taking a step towards me and forcing me to stand up. She held me by the collar of my shirt.

"What do you want!" I glanced over her shoulder to find Kate standing right behind her silent.

"I want to take away anything and everything you care about, that includes what I haven't already! I mean I took away Kate yes she still glances at you with a longing look of desire for you, but don't worry it fades away the closer we get! Maybe if you were a better friend it wouldn't have been so easy!" She crackled but I didn't hear the last part at first I was holding eye contact with Kate who was still unreadable.

When it sunk in I snapped my attention back to Julian who seemed to be waiting for my reaction. "What do you mean I made it so easy! She is the one who slept with Lily after she promised me she wouldn't!" I growled.

"You are really stupid aren't you! Don't you realize your relationship was fucked up because of you before that! You are the one who promised to show her around school on the first day and then you were the one who ditched her all alone on the first day of school with no friends! That's when I swooped in and started trying to bully her but Lily and her girl jumped in and saved the day! When I saw how you guys looked at each other I knew what I was going to do!" She laughed.

"Oh and technically she didn't sleep with Lily, she slept with Lily's girl and only kissed Lily!" Julian added.

That's when it happened Julian suddenly punched me in the face. I felt her being ripped away from and seriously thrown across the room. I opened up my eyes from the spot on the ground where I fell and saw that Kate was making her way towards Julian who flew into the bathroom stall. She grabbed her and threw her against the wall with her hand around her throat. I stood up fast because Kate wasn't even saying anything she was just holding her by her throat.

I moved behind her and put my hands on her shoulder "Kate please set her down she isn't worth the trouble!" I felt her tense up but she didn't release her. "Kate please!"

#Ight guys here you go and cliffhanger ;)