Going to Germany

{Emma's P.O.V}
We were on the Helicarrier and Fury said to me "Hello Emma. Thanks for coming." I replied with "Yeah but I'm only staying until we get Clint back." "Okay, but if you end up here longer, don't blame me." I nodded and waited until everyone was in the main room. I saw a man walk up to Fury and give him 10 dollars. I looked at Phil with an eyebrow raised. He said "That is Steve Rogers, otherwise know as Captain America." "Don't know what that means but okay." He laughed and called Cap over. He said to him "Steve this is Emma. Emma this is Steve." He stuck out his hand and said "Nice to meet you ma'am." I shook his hand and waved. Phil then spoke up "She doesn't talk much to people she doesn't know well." Steve nodded and said "That's fine." I waved and walked over to Nat and started a conversation then I heard Bruce say to Fury "Where are you with that?" Fury turned to Phil, because Phil was In charge of the face trace and Phil said "We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cell phones, laptops anything connected to a satellite it's eyes and ears for us." I looked at a picture of Clint sadly and said "We are not going to find him in time." Then some agent said "We got a hit! 67% match...wait cross-match 79% match." I looked at that agents computer and saw Loki. Phil then said "Location?" The agent replied "Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse." I turned to Phil and said "He's not exactly hiding is he?" Fury then turned to me and Cap and said "Captain, Angel you are up!" I thought to myself Ugh...do I have to? I just nodded. I went to my room to get my new catsuit but someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw Fury with a box. He gave me a small smile and said "You are going to the gala. So Natasha got you this dress." "Thanks Fury and tell Nat I said thanks please!" He nodded and left. I got dressed in the dress with white ballet shoes. I curled my hair, put on light makeup and put in silver earrings. I walked out and into the main room. Agents looked over at me, some smiled and others stared. I saw Nat and walked up to her and said "You like?" And turned around, she just laughed and nodded. I said "One second I have to go to Bruce's lab, he was remaking my com for me." I waved and left. I walked into the lab and said to Bruce "Can I have my com please?" He nodded and handed it to me.
~Time Skip to Gala~
I walked into the gala and looked around. I saw Loki walking around. He looked at me smiled and asked me to dance. I just pretended to blush and nod. He puts his hand on my hips and all I see in his eyes lust and pleasure. He kept calling me names like 'beautiful and amazing and gorgeous.' We danced for 5 minutes and then he said he had to go. I used my com to tell Cap and Nat what he was doing. They told me to go up to the roof and get ready. I got in my catsuit and went up to the roof. I waited and saw Loki telling a bunch of people to kneel. I flew down as he shot something at an old man. My feathers hardened and I kept the man and I safe. Loki turned to see me and said "The Angel. Why are you going against me?" I replied with "Because this is my planet! We are supposed to have freedom and one thing we all have is..." Cap came up beside me and said "Hope. We all have hope. You know, last time I was in Germany I saw a man standing above everyone else. We ended up disagreeing." Loki looked at him and said "The soldier the man out of time." "I'm not the one out of time." We started fighting and all of a sudden we heard ACDC music. In came a man wearing a metal suit. He said to Loki "Make your moves rain deer games!" Loki made his armor go away and the that man said "Good move!" Cap looked at the man and said "Stark." "Captain." They brought him back into the quintjet and stark looked at me and said "Who's that?" Nat from the front said "That's Emma or Angel as we call her." Stark came up to me and said "Hi I'm Tony Stark." I nodded hello and Nat said "She doesn't talk to people she doesn't know." He nodded and then I zoned out. We finally got back to the Helicarrier and I was starting to have a panic attack, and I saw Bruce. He came up to me and made me do what we did before. I calmed down and we started watching Fury and Loki talk. I zoned out.