Getting Yelled At and Getting Hugs

{Emma's P.O.V}
I wake up after 5 hours. I look over and see Clint sitting there. I see him sleeping so I whisper "Clint you need to get up!" He replies (still half asleep) "I told you I'm not moving until Emma is fine!" "Clint it's Emma I'm up!" He jumps up and yells at me "What were you thinking?! You almost died! I was freaking out and telling them not to close the portal, but they did and right before is was shut you fell out! And what was with you telling Tony he's more important than you?! Also what's even worse if you didn't listen and followed us to the fight!" I grimace and say "I didn't want you all to fight without me! And I know I almost died! I didn't mean for me to die, I just wanted them to be done with the stupid war. And what I said to Tony was true! I didn't listen to you because you shouldn't have to fight without me, just because I was a little hurt!" "Emma you were being stupid! You should've stayed here and not gone to fight! And no, what you said to Tony wasn't true! You have no clue how much I cared! I thought I lost you!" He whispered the last part. I look away because I can't meet his eyes. He then tries to make me look at him, I refused to so he grabbed my face and forced me to look at him and meet his state. All I see is worry, anger and pain. He whispers to me "I was so worried about you! Now look what happened! Bruce said you have to have the oxygen thing with you at all times, until he says you don't have to." I reply with "Great now I have another thing wrong with me! Just freaking perfect! And I'm sorry for making you worry!" I feel tears start to pool up in my eyes. Once he notices he says "Are you okay? Can I take the restrains off without you freaking out?" I nod and he un-do's them. I still have tears in my eyes so my vision is kinda blurry. He give me a hug and just holds me. I start squirming because it's not comfy sitting on a bed with someone hugging you. I think he notices because he lifts me up and sets me in his lap. I hold onto him like my life depends on it, and he is hugging me like he thinks I'm going to disappear. We sit like that for awhile and I end up falling asleep.
~Time Skip~
When I wake up, I'm still in Clint's arms. He's just sitting there with me. I lift my head and see that it's around 8 am. I see Tony and Bruce working. Tony notices me and says "Sleeping Beauty's awake!" I try to get up but Clint has me in a death grip. I look at Tony and he just laughs. Bruce now looks up and sees me struggling he then says "Having trouble?" I nod and reach out a hand, in a gesture that means 'Come and grab me' Tony is still laughing and comes to try and help me, he tries to pick me up, but I won't move. I glare at Clint and Bruce and Tony laugh. I hit Clint and say "Let me go!" He mumbles back "Nope!" I glare and Tony and Bruce just laugh. I then try again "Clint get up! I need to be checked to see if I'm okay!" He starts to wake up and I'm still glaring. He sees me and says "What?" I reply with "You wouldn't let me go! So let me go back onto the bed thingie!" He stands up holding me and puts me in the bed. I just raise an eyebrow and say "Why did you do that?" He looks at me and says "It was easier." I just nod and Bruce starts to make sure I'm okay. Once he is done my lungs again he says I can leave. I ask him "Am I okay to walk?" He shakes his head and gives me a wheelchair. I glare and say "Seriously?!" He nods and I try to get up but Clint picks me up and puts me in the chair. But before we leave Bruce says "Emma after you do whatever we need to talk." I nod and Clint pushes me out of the room. I yell "FREEDOM!!!" Clint laughs and pushes me towards the meeting place.