6 Years Later

{Emma's P.O.V}
We now have 2 kids. We have Cooper and Lila Rose Barton. I am pregnant again though. The kids were running around outside and I was washing dishes and watching them. Clint was at S.H.E.I.L.D.
{Clint's P.O.V}
We were all on a mission. We were trying to get Loki's scepter. I was about to shoot something that ran by, when I got knocked off my feet. Some guy says "What you didn't see that coming?" And I got hurt on my side. Nat came running to help me.
~Time Skip~
Dr.Cho was fixing me up when we got back. Nat said to Dr.Cho "Are you sure he's going to be okay? Pretending to need this guy is pretty big for the team." Dr.Cho and Bruce said something, and then Tony came over. He said "He's flatlining. Call it! Time?" I say "No, no I'm gonna live forever! I'm gonna be made of plastic!"
~Time skip~
We are in Wakanda. We were fighting, some of the people were getting something wrong with their mind but then I heard the mind person behind me. I used an arrow to zap them and said "Yea I've been mind-controlled...not a big fan!" The fast person grabbed her and ran. I ran and grabbed Nat while telling the team to get in the quintjet. Everyone eventually arrived and I started flying. Tony asked "You want to switch out?" I replied with "No. We will be there soon." "Where?" "A safe house." He nods.
~Time Skip~
We arrive and we all get out. I walk in and yell "I'm home!" Emma comes in and hugs me. Emma turns to them and says "You miss me?" They looked shocked. I hear Cooper and Lila running to us. I say "Incoming!" Lila and Cooper run and hug me. Lila says "Daddy!" Cooper says "Is Auntie Nat here?" Nat steps up and says "Why don't you hug me and find out?!" They run and hug her. Everyone else hugs Emma.
{Emma's P.O.V}
The team comes and hugs me. They say "So this is where you've been?" I nod and say "We kept it safe by not having people know about it. Only Nat and Fury know." We all hang out and then I start making lunch. Steve walks in and says "You want help?" I look at him and say "You know how to cook all this?" He nods so I say "Sure!" He helps and we have it all in containers around the kitchen. I yell "Come and get your food! It's ready!" I start making the kid's food. Once I'm done I put it on the table for them. They sit and wait. I grab my food and we all sit down. I look over and see Nat's gun on the table I say "Nat no weapons at the table! I have to say this every time you come over!" She groans and puts it away. We all eat and I go upstairs. I grab a book and Clint comes in. He says "I got hit, but Dr.Cho fixed it. You can't even feel the difference." I nod and say "Who did it?" "Some kid. There were two and they had powers. They need to be taught a lesson." "And your going to do that." "How?" He continues but I interrupt him and say "We don't have enough rooms. People will have to double up. How about Nat and Steve." "Nat...and Steve?" I laugh and say "You're too cute!" "Wait Nat and Steve?" "I will tell you when you're older." "Oh...okay." I laugh and he says to me "You're in bed rest! No getting up!" I frown at him and say "Ummmm no!" "Ummmmm yes!" I sit down and start reading. I yell to Nat "Natasha Romanoff get your butt up here!" She comes up and says "What do you want?" "What's Clint doing?" "He's working outside!" I nod and she leaves. I get up and start walking downstairs. I go to the kitchen and start putting things in the fridge. I continue cleaning when I hear Clint say "Get back in bed you are on bed rest!" I groan and start walking upstairs. Clint follows me so I say "If I'm on best eat that means you have to clean!" He smirks and says "No. Someone else can!" I shake my head and lay down. I hear him go out the back door. I wait 5 minutes and walk outside in the front. I go up to Steve and say "How's it going?" He looks at me and says "Didn't Clint say you're on bedrest?" I say to him "Don't tell him! I'm bored in the room!" He laughs and continues chopping wood. I walk over to Tony and say "Clint says you can fix the tractor. So can you please do it?" He laughs and goes away. I walk back into the house and start making dinner. I finish and walk to the dining room. I start putting the food out. I hear people walk in. Clint says "Do you ever listen?" I shake my head and hear Fury say "She never has listened to orders Clint!" I look up and smile at him. He smiles back a little. We all sit down and they start talking. I look at Cooper and see him try to drop broccoli on the floor. I say "Cooper you need to eat all your food!" He glares and puts the food into his mouth. I look at Tony he's doing the same thing. I say to him "Really?! I just told Cooper he has to eat it so you do too!" He grumbles and puts food into his mouth. I smile and see everyone laughing at us. Steve says "How come only you and Pepper can get him to do that?" I look up and say "Because I'm queen!" He laughs and everyone looks at me weirdly. I say "What?! I haven't changed you should know this!" They laugh and continue eating. We finish and I put the kids to bed. I use my magic and hear in the doorway. "I thought you were getting your powers taken away!" I look up to see Tony and Nat. I say "Well I figured might as well keep this one. It's helpful!" They nod and leave. I look at my kids and kiss their foreheads. I tuck Lila in and bring Cooper to his room. I put him in his bed and leave the room. I walk downstairs and start cleaning. Clint comes over and starts pushing me up the stairs. So I say to everyone "Goodnight!" I finally arrive in my room and Clint puts me in bed. I look at him and he says "I will be up in 5 minutes." I nod and start reading. 5 minutes later Clint comes in the room and takes my book. He puts it away and gets in bed with me. We fall asleep.