Talking to Bruce and Getting Yelled at Again

{Emma's P.O.V}
We get to the meeting room and everyone but Bruce is there. Hmm I guess Tony left while Bruce was giving me a checkup.
Once we walk in everyone turns to me. Nat gets up and comes over to me. She says "You are gonna be punished! You almost died!" I look at her and say "Then shouldn't you people be hugging me?" They laugh and give me hugs. Fury then says to me "We need to talk about how you didn't listen to orders about staying in your room!" I look at him and say "Not you too! When are you all going to give me a break?!" They all glare so I slide down in my wheelchair. We have a big meeting and stuff.
~Time Skip~
Clint wheels me back to Bruce. Once I arrive Clint puts me on the bed again. Bruce then speaks up and says "You are in more trouble than you already are!" I ask "What?! Why???" "Because one; you haven't eaten in weeks and two; when I did the scan you have scars on your arms!" I glare and say "Couldn't we talk about this when he isn't in here?!" I pointed to Clint. I glance at him and see that he's really mad. I shift in my seat and say "Great now I'm gonna get yelled at again!" Bruce then says "That's what you get!" "No that's not what I get. And I bet you that Clint's probably going to tell the whole team about it! Then I'm gonna get yelled at even more!" "Well I'm gonna leave so you two can talk." "No don't leave me with him! I'm gonna be in so much trouble!" "Nope you need to talk about it!" He leaves so I'm stuck with Clint. I start to fiddle with my fingers. He finally yells "Emma! Why?! First the not eating then cutting yourself?!" I don't look up and say "One the cutting started way before not eating! And two sorry." He walks over and sits on the end of the bed. He says "When did the cutting start?" "Ummmm I don't know about a month and a half ago. And I haven't done it in three days so you should be happy about that at least!" "The three days were because you were here! And why did you start?" "It's calming! I release all the stress and sadness while doing it. I started because I couldn't handle it anymore!" "I'm coming to your apartment and taking all the blades. Actually I'm staying there until the Avengers tower is built, then we are moving there! And now I'm gonna be monitoring your eating!" I just nod and hear the door open. I look over and see the whole team. I look down at my hand again when I see their faces. I say to Bruce "You told them didn't you." He replied with "Yes I did." I nod and Clint speaks up and says "You don't need to say anything to her, I already yelled at her and told her that until the tower is rebuilt I'm staying at her apartment with her. I'm also taking away all the blades and once the tower is built we are moving in there. Plus we are going to be monitoring her eating." They all nod and Nat comes up to me and says "I swear, you are one of the stupidest people I know!" I giggle and nod. We all start talking and they all leave except for Clint and Steve. Steve says to me "Why did you do it? You always seem happy when I see you." I point to Clint and Clint tells Steve what I told him. Steve then says to me "You should find something that is a stress reliever." I nod and he gives me a brotherly hug. He leaves and I'm with Clint again. Clint looks mad but says "You ready to go home?" I nod so he picks me up and puts me in the wheelchair.