Meeting Hulk and Fighting Clint

{Emma's P.O.V}
We were all in the lab and apparently S.H.E.I.L.D was using the Tesseract to make weapons. They were all fighting and I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I groaned and everyone looked at me. Tony said "What's wrong?" I just groaned again and said "I don't know but it might be a new power. I feel like something bad is going to happen!" Right as I finished that I went into a vision. There was a plane flying towards the Helicarrier. Clint and a bunch of people were in it. They all had Tesseract color eyes. Then Clint shoots something in the Helicarrier and makes the engines stop working. Then the lab explodes and people get thrown against the wall, all except Bruce, Natasha and Emma.
{Natasha's P.O.V}
Emma was groaning then said "I don't know but I think I got a new power. And I feel like something bad is going to happen." Then she collapsed. We all went around her but she woke up after 2 minutes.
{Emma's P.O.V}
I woke up and said "Clint's going to shoot something and the engines will stop working! And someone blows a hole in the..." but before I can say anything else, the lab explodes. We get thrown down and Bruce starts turning into the Hulk. Nat was stuck under a pipe and was trying to get free I used my telekinesis to lift it up. Bruce was hulk by now, and we were running. But I got smashed into the wall. Nat was thrown onto the floor. Hulk punched me again but before he could do more Thor saved us. He distracted Hulk and I saw Nat crying and starting to fall asleep. I laid her down, and Fury said "Clint is going to free Loki! Does anyone copy?!" I just put my hand to my com and said "This is Emma, I copy." I turn to Nat and say "I'm going to get Clint back!" Nat says "You sure? I can do it if you're not alright!" "Nat I'm fine! I always am! I'm good, you stay here and sleep until Cap or I come get you!" She nods and closes her eyes. I run to the walkway that Clint's on. I sneak up behind him, but the walkway squeaks. Clint loads his bow and is about to shoot me. But I hit it away and we start to fight. I block him and swing around behind him. We continue fighting and he grabs a knife and tries you hurt me. He slices all down my arm and traps me below him. He is trying to cut me but I say to him "Clint c'mon! Come back! This isn't you!" He looks at me, his eyes flash and then turn back. He says "How do you know this isn't me? I got shown things by Loki! He expanded my mind!" "I know this isn't you! I know because the Clint I know wouldn't hurt me! He is nice but can be sarcastic! He is the Clint I love! Not this person! So come back Clint this isn't you!" His eyes start to stay normal color longer. But they start turning back to Loki's power, so I headbutt him. He loosens his grip so I push him, hhe hits his head off the bar. He looks at me and says "Emma?" I say "I'm sorry Clint!" He looks confused and I punch him in the face. I hear Fury say "Agent Coulson is down. They called it." I then drag him to the infirmary. I then put his wrist and ankles in restraints. I walk away to get Nat, but Cap says to me "I got her! Go back to Clint!" So I go back to the infirmary.