Your character intro

((Y/n) (l/n) as pictured above)

Age: 17

D.O.B: 7th June

Blood type: AB+

Hair: Pink

Eyes: Green

Skin: Fair

Height: 152 cm

Weight: 47kg

School: Seinan Gakuin High

Workplace: Candy maker at 'Shugāpoppu'

More about you:

Your mother died having given birth to you. Blaming you for her death your father harmed you since you could even remember.
Since the age of 6 he began sexual assaulting you after beating you til you were numb.
While he took you he constantly reminded you that it was compensation for him losing your mother.
"You will give me everything you mother did, including your body"
You were so young, it was all you knew so fighting it didn't seem appropriate.

That is until the age of 10 when you began undergoing early stages of puberty. Sexual education in school taught you what you had thought was okay, was completely wrong.

You instantly told your teacher who took it social services. You were placed in a orphanage, but fearing what your father did to you would happen again in a new home.
You never left.

At the age of 13, the legal age to work.
You began working at a sweet shop making candy and all things sweet.
The owner, such a lovely old lady who knew your situation took you in as her own child as you finally left the orphanage.

You are a kind and compassionaye person, always looking out for others... even to the point.
Where you would rather bare the pain than have someone else endure it.

Your life was looking up, you had good grades, plenty of friends, work and now a stable home, not to mention a mother type figure who loved you as if you were her very own.

Well, that was until.

That day...