Home

As your senses sharpened to the comforting surroundings around you, you thanked the Lord for a soft warm bed to curl up in.

You fluttered your lashes open to the dim morning light.

White hair, gentle eyes, fingers Linger around your throat kneeling beside your- 'Wait WHAT?'

Your eyes and mouth widened,
"AHH-"

His hand covered your mouth causing you further distress, you began to panic and thrashed upon the bed.

"No no no, shush... be quiet please. I'm not going to hurt you" he rubbed his forehead against your jaw and grunted, "I just wanted to watch you sleep" his hand moved back to your neck.

You gulped, "What are- you doing?!"

Suzuya sighed and happy smile and lifted his hand. It wasn't your neck he was after but what lay around it.
"Do you know where you got this?"

You had noticed it in the hospital, it had been there since you first woke up in hospital. You laid there saying nothing with a quizzical look upon your face.

"Look" he pulled out his padlock to match, "I got them for our anniversary! You were... really happy" Suzuya smiled sadly.

You couldn't help but feel bad for the guy.

Suzuya leaned closer much to your distress, your faces almost touching, his breath was giving you goosebumps down your arms and your heart began to race. "What are you doing?..."

He slid the key into the lock, "perfect fit" he lifted his head, his fire red eyes looked deeply into your (e/c) ones.

Captivated he drew closer, his heart near beating out of his chest as his lips parted slightly, "(y/n)" he softly cried yearningly before claiming a gentle swept kiss upon your lips causing your heart to hum inside your chest.

Several seconds passing you pushed him away blushing, "I-I said what are you doing!?"

Suzuya once hopeful now slumped his shoulders, his watery eyes fell to the floor, "I'm sorry" he pulled back and ran out the door.

"Uh..." You felt breathless, as you recall his expression. He looked beyond devastated, you felt the surge of guilt fill within you. You could at least try with him.

You sighed and pushed yourself out of bed and into a refreshing shower.

~~~~~~~

Seiko watched as she left her room as Suzuya bursted out of your room crying. "SUZUYA!" She called out.

He stopped.
He turned to face her.

"Oh dear" she walked forward and embraced him.

"I just want her to remember me, WHY DOESN'T SHE REMEMBER!?"

"Just give her some time, she'll come around, I really felt she loved you Suzuya. You can't just fall out of it, it will always be there, you just have to help her find it" she said so wisely.

"Your right..." He sniffed, "I just have to make her remember"

"Well now, when I said-"

"I'll show her all the reasons why she loved me, right?"

"Well that depends..."

"She just has to spend more time with me! I'm going to make her breakfast! We can have it together" he bolted downstairs

"I would have liked some breakfast" Seiko pouted silently to herself before slowly following after him.

~~~~~~~