Lured into the web

The both of you appeared from the entry where the previous male had caught you. Suzuya leaned on your for support.

A fellow CCG worker came running up, "Juuzou! We haven't heard response from Shinonhara have you seen him!?"

"He's dead" Suzuya replied blankly to the male.

"Shinonhara..." The guy whispered in remembrance, "I'm sorry Suzuya, he was a good man" he placed a gesturing hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, he was the best"

"He was. He'll be glad to know the owl had been defeated"

"Good. I'm going home" Suzuya started limping unattended. You rushed to his side and helped lead him home.

"Good GOD CHILD! How dare you run out in the middle of a cri-Suzuya!" Seiko who was nervously sitting outside the house stormed up.

~~~~~~~

Suzuya slept soundly on the couch while you and Seiko had a hot beverage.

"I'm glad your both safe"

"Yeah. It's sad... Suzuya lost an important person tonight, I couldn't imagine-"

"Mmm (Y/n)" Suzuya moaned in his sleep.

"Suzuya" you stood and knelt before him stroking his head, "Hey" you smiled.

He smiled back, "Am I really going to be a dad?"

"Yes" you nodded

"I KNEW IT!" Seiko squealed with joy.
"Oh I'm going to be a Nana!" She began crying in the doorway.

You laughed at her reaction and turned back to Suzuya.

You placed a kiss upon his forhead, upon his nose his cheeks and down his neck where you rested your head.

"Mmm I should fight more often" he joked.

You shook your head in his neck and felt a hand brush the back of yours locking into your hair.

"I love you (Y/n)"

"I love you too Suzuya"

Suzuya as if recovering instantly sat up with a suprised look

"Uh-are-do you mean it?!"
He bursts in energy.

"Heh yeah, I do"

"(Y/N)!" Suzuya enveloped you in a warm embrace, "I've never been so happy! Thank you-thank YOU!"

Seiko wept nearby.
"What a lovely ending"

~~~~~~~
SIX WEEKS LATER
~~~~~~~

You and Suzuya watched the screen before you. Again you laid with a belly coated in cold blue liquid.
Suzuya bounced in his seat eagerly watching everything he could with anticipation.

You giggled at his childish antics.

"Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" The lady asked

"The what!?" Suzuya startled

"Hahaha she means the gender Suzuya" you laughed

Suzuya sat down blushing,
"Oh..." He pouted his lip in an 'O' form

"Yes we would like to know" You confirmed.

....

"It's a girl"

Suzuya bared his teeth and fist pumped the air with a laugh, "Ye-Ah!"

~~~~~~~

The Next morning.

Suzuya hummed happily as he climbed the stairs with a tray of food.

"HmmMmmHmmmMmmm" he repeated over again

The humming caused you to stir awake. "GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!" He patted your head like a kid.

"Good morning?.."

"Yes indeedily it is! It's always a good morning when I get to wake up next to you!" He placed the tray on the draws beside the bed. "And you know what makes it even better!?" He peered infront of your face.

You looked deep into his red eyes, his feelings reached them brightly. You titled your head in question.

"Knowing your carrying my child! MY CHILD!"

His actions portrayed that he was high... he was really excited wasn't he?

After breakfast Suzuya hopped happily out of the room with the dishes.

Later you came down stairs, Suzuya rushed up to your seeing you and lifted you bridal style.

"Whoa!" You gasped

"I wanna get married"

"Wai - what? " You stuttered.

"Come on! Your having my baby, you love me, we're ALREADY living together!"

"...." you croaked but nothing seemed to come out.

He laid you on the couch and rubbed your stomach, "Your starting to get big (Y/n)!"

"Yeah well-...."

*CHU!* he kissed your belly over and over. "We need a name!"

"Ow!" You gasped as his voice echoed and your belly twitched.

"Whoa what was that!?"

"An internal fart... gee Suzuya! It's your daughter!"

"Haha of course! Hellooooo in there!"
He softly knocked on your stomach.
"I'm your papa! Suzuya! I'm going to teach you everything you need to know! How to kill Ghouls and protect your mum when I'm away! And-"

"Suzuya you can't teach a young girl such things!" You gasped

"Certainly not, such vial trivial things..." Seiko backed you up as she chucked on her coat.

Suzuya glared over his shoulder.
"She's my daughter" he muttered

"And my very first grandchild! I'm off to work see you later!" She called before closing the door and therefore the argument.

A kiss on Suzuya's cheek gathered his attention. He smirked down at you before kissing you on the lips softly then deeply before mounting on top of you.

20 minutes later...

Suzuya jumped into his jeans while you lay breathless on the couch naked. Suzuya kissed your hand and up your arm, brushing his nose against your neck and placing a kiss upon your cheek.

"Your mine forever, I'll never allow anything less" he placed another kiss on your lips before walking into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

The next day Suzuya went back to work after insisting you stay home and rest.

You were washing the dishes when a knock at the window caused you to jump and drop a glass plate thay shattered on the floor.

"Hello my dear..." He winked

"Uta..." Your eyes widened.