Itachi fangirl~ the "Not ready" type

Title: Wash away our encounter

WARNING: code phrase: "Yes I would like to order a box of lemons please. Why do I want lemons? Well because they are very citrusy. Maybe its a lime; but I think a lemon will do."

I hope you catch on to what I mean. You have been warned...

Don't read if you don't want to. I'm serious.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
**

"Well guys I think I'm going now. See ya!" you wave to your teammates who all waved to you before going back to their discussion. But before you were out of earshot you heard your partner call out to you. "Are you sure you don't want to have a physical first. You didn't get injured on your mission did you?" You only had to wrestle the guys hand from your neck tried to strangle you but after that everything was a piece of cake. You got the upper hand and the mission was soon over. Though the creep did leave handprints on your neck, physically you were fine.

"No need." You called and saw him nod before returning to what he was doing before. You had the urge to touch the bruise on your neck but resisted. You continue to make your way through the forest until you came to a small shelter. There were many of them based in this forest professionally hidden from untrained eyes. You step inside your 'home' and tossed your tools to the side. You closed the door behind you and slipped off your shoes. You look up and saw Itachi wasn't there. You smile. You had the house to yourself.

You take a slow stride towards the fridge stretching your arm over your head, your bare feet quietly padding against the cool wood floor. You pull the refrigerator door open and sweat-drop at what you saw... Complete emptiness...

You sigh in annoyance.

"I'm sending Itachi hunting later."

You murmur in frustration slamming the door closed. In a huff you march to the bedroom, swinging the door open and stepping inside. You continued on to the adjoined bathroom. Slowly you discard your clothing, turning on the water then hopping in for a much welcomed soak.

**

Itachi discard his sandals at the front door having come back from his workout training. He shuts the panelled door before he glances around.

'She must have gone to the waterfall again.' He had as an afterthought when he didn't see you in the kitchen. Itachi sighs as he walks over to the refrigerator opening it only to see how empty it was. "I'll go hunting later." He mumbles proceeding to shut the fridge door.

He began towards the bedroom rolling his neck as his bare feet pad against the cool, wooden floor. Itachi could still feel the adrenalin coursing through his veins. He was ready for another workout session but it was getting late and he had decided to head in.

Arriving at the bedroom door he pushes it open automatically. He had just taken a step inside its threshold when he felt something crash into his chest. Itachi glance down not sensing any threat.

**

A bath was just what you needed. The warmth of the water had relaxed your tense muscles. Living with a guy like Itachi Uchiha was surprisingly high demanding. But what was even more surprising was life with Itachi was becoming quiet enjoyable-ignoring his prideful and challenging nature of course. You didn't know when it happened but slowly a bond had formed between the two of you.

A gentle smile took over your face as you got out from the bath. Cold air embraced your wet skin making you shiver. You quickly grab a towel to dry yourself. Once dry you toss the towel in the hamper. You walk into the bedroom, which was adjoined to the bathroom, to where you had rest the only of your clothes you had found.