Chapter 7 (final)

My bunk curtain flew open to reveal and scared looking Andy. "Brooke, what happened last night?" He asked frantically.

"I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled trying to close the curtain. "Brooke I'm sorry for whatever happened"

I rolled over not wanting to talk about it. "Please Brooke".
"You got really drunk and tried to kiss me and would not let me go, you squeezed me and it hurt. So when I got away from and locked myself in the bathroom".

Andy looked shocked. "I-I'm so sorry Brooke, I messed up and I drank" "and you know your not supposed to drink like that" I glared at him.

He sighed. "I know, I know... But can you forgive me?"  "Are you ever going to drink like that again?" I said looking him in the eyes. "No I promise"

He grabbed my pinky "I pinky promise". I smiled and climbed out of the bunk and gave him a hug.
----------------------------------------------
One Year Later

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"
Andy grabbed my hips and pulled me into a kiss.

Clapping and cheering coming from behind us as our friends and family celebrate our marriage.

I'm now two months pregnant and we're having twin girls. There names are Carter Rose Beirsack, and Sofie Ann Beirsack.