Chapter 1.

*Brooke's POV*

Today my sister and I are going to see the band Black Veil Brides in concert. We got close enough to see them good. After the concert we went to the meet and greet, I was wearing my favorite Black Veil Brides t-shirt and my sister was wearing her favorite also.

"I'm so excited, were so close!" I said jumping up and down.

"Calm down Brooke" my sister said smacking my arm. Finally we got to them.

"Hello beautiful" a sweet deep voice said.

"Hi Andy" I said blushing. Next to my sister was my jerk ex-boyfriend.

"Hello brooke" he said with an evil smirk on his face. I looked over with a tear coming down my left cheek.

"Please don't talk to me" I said in a stern voice "No i'll talk to you if I want to" he spat.

Andy looked confused. "what's wrong Brooke?" he asked. "That's my ex-boyfriend Daniel, when we were dating he would hit me sometimes and call me names I'm not repeating" I said with even more tears coming down my face.

"Here I want you and your sister to come sit back here with us" he said patting the seat next to him. I sat next to him and Alex sat next to Ashley.

"Look Brooke, I'm sorry I was such a jerk. I knew this was one of your favourite bands so I came to see them and to see you. I want to apologize ....Do you forgive me?" He said with a pleading look.

I shook my head "no! you hurt me Daniel. ill never forgive you!" I spat at him. "wrong answer" he said reaching across the table and slapping me. he then took off running and Andy jumped over the table after him.

Alex got down on the floor hugging me and asked Ashley to get me an ice pack for my cheek. Andy came back and sat down taking me out of Alex's arms and cradling me.