Chapter 2.

*Brooke's POV*

"Come stay with us on the bus?" Ashley asked. Alex nodded and Andy carried me to the bus.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up not knowing where I was. I sat up and hit my head on the ceiling. "Ow" I said rubbing the top of my head.

I looked around trying to figure out where I was. I finally realized I was in a bunk. When I opened the curtain I was met by Alex, I guess she was going to open the curtain before I did.

"Hey, you feeling okay?" she asked giving small smile. "yeah" I smiled and climbed out of the bunk following Alex to the front lounge.

Andy and Jinxx were sitting on the couch watching CC and Ashley play some Xbox game. "don't even...no no no no NO!" CC shouted as his character got shot, making everyone laugh.

"Hey, you okay" Andy asked looking over at me. I nodded and sat down criss cross applesauce on the floor.

Andy got up from his spot on the couch and came and sat on the floor next to me. "so..uh..do you think you could like stay longer?" He asked. "uh yeah maybe" I nodded then looked over at Alex.

"Do you think we could?" I asked Alex. "I don't know if mom will let us, though we're eighteen" she said looking at me. "can you still call her so she doesn't think we're dead". She nodded and went to the bunk area to get her phone and call mom.