1

Whilst sitting on my swivel chair and staring at the stack of files lying on my work table, a sudden knock was heard from my office door.

"Come in." I commanded to whoever is waiting outside.

The door slowly revealed my stunningly gorgeous assistant.

She smiled, walking graciously at me wearing her timid smile with my requested coffee in her hands.

My boredom fading away, she handed me my coffee. Taking a sniff and sip, I looked up at her, inevitably smirking. "I should fire you from being my assistant and make you my full time coffee maker. You make the best coffee."

"S-sir, I'm looking forward to being promoted, not something lower.."

She bowed her head then looked around the room, completely avoiding my eyes.

With my natural instincts kicking in, my hands took a hold of hers. Finally, her eyes locked with mine. She didn't try to take her hand back as I damp a kiss on her hand. "You want promotion, I see."

She didn't respond verbally, the blush on her cheeks said something.

"You're not happy being my assistant?" I teased, pulling her closer.

"I-I am.."

"Then why do you want to be promoted?"

"Nothing, sir."

There she goes again, not opening up. "You're in a tight situation?". I slowly sat her down on my lap, still not making any move to stop me.

Still looking around, "Just a little bit, sir.."

I nodded. Holding her waist tighter. "Well for extra cash, why don't you give me extra service then?"

She snapped her head towards me, looking shocked as ever as I placed her hand around my neck. While she hasn't answered yet, my hand slowly made its way up under her skirt, earning me a gasp from her.

Past her mid thigh, she spoke with a little heaving. "I'm not that kind of girl, sir."

I supressed a giggle, knowing she's getting a wrong idea.

"Course you're not." I lifted my head higher, aiming for a kiss when my door flung open without a warning.

My assistant stood quickly on her heels straightening her attire. I raised my eyebrows at one of my staff as he seemed to be a bit nervous. "I'm sorry to interrupt sir but I'm here to tell you that Ms. Valerie is on her way here, raging."

I cringed at the word. I wonder what is it this time that she knew that she wasn't supposed to know. I nodded. "Didn't I tell you that I do not want to be bothered?"

He nodded again, "Yes I know sir, but she's-"

His sentence was cut short when Valerie shoved him aside, stepping up her game. I rolled my eyes at the same scene I've seen hundreds of time.

"Excuse me." My favourite assistant said as I dismissed her. My door closed when she started yelling at me.

"Who the fuck is she?!" Valerie raised her phone to my face displaying a picture of me and some girl I met months ago, kissing.
I shrugged, "Anna."

"Who's Anna?!"

"That's Anna." I pointed at her phone sarcastically.

"Are you cheating on me?!"

My eyes widened then narrowed. Duh? I shook my head mentally. "Ya think?"

"You slut!" She spat, "We're done Nat!" Then she fled outside my office. I finally slumped back on my chair. I don't care. She's always like that. Breaking up with me then the next hour or more, she is back under my sleeves.