3

NAT'S POV

"Yeh yeh, I'll be there in an hour."

I told my client on the phone. We were supposed to have a meeting and I should already be going in less than 20 if I don't want to be late. But now, I'm still waiting for Arianna to arrive so..

I sat comfortably in the counter knowing that being anxious wouldn't be helpful, reading newspaper and drinking hot chocolate for a change.

The next minute, finally my door rang and I sighed in relief. I walked over to welcome Arianna.

"Good morning." I flash her my smile and I was glad she did the same, she spoke as I let her approach inside. "Good morning sir."

Though she looks dazzling as ever, there is something off about her today and I can't put my finger on it yet.

I went to the kitchen to clean everything up and cover some of the food. I asked. "Feel at home. I hope you had a great sleep for today."

ARIANNA'S POV

"Feel at home. I hope you had a great sleep for today." Nat, my boss said.

"Y-yeah.."

I was already shaking from soul to skin. She's going to be my first and I'm very much seconds away from having a heart attack if I don't calm myself down.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Breathe in...

It will be alright. She probably had slept with hundreds of different girls, you wouldn't be a big deal to her. Rian, you need this. You have to do this.

Breathe out.

She's also a girl which is better than doing this with a guy.

Besides...you've been craving her...you want to do this Rian. You do.

I keep telling myself that as I already started to unbutton my blouse and jeans. I still hear her moving around the kitchen which is a good sign. It will be more awkward stripping in front of her. I stood up and pulled my jeans down after I slipped out of my coral blue blouse leaving me only in my underwear. I fold them nicely as I sat nervously on her sofa.

My heart is hammering inside my chest, my hands sweaty and my stomach...oddly feels excited.

Do I really want to do this for money?

"No, you have to do this.

And you like her.. a lot.. it's a win win."

My conscience told me.

"Arianna." I heard her voice, making me snap my head to see her.

She is wearing an expression mixed of confusion and temptation. Nat inhaled deeply before walking towards me. I managed to stutter...again.

"I-I wasn't sure where. Should I g-go to your bedroom?" The intensity of my blush continue to rise.

"What are you doing? Get in here!" She pulled me, leading me to her bedroom while she brought my clothes along. "Kyle could've seen you out there!" She said panicking a little bit. I apologized. "I'm sorry."

She sighed, "It's fine. Just hurry and get dressed."

Then again, I looked at her. "Wh-.. I thought.. You were.."

"You really thought I'd make you my prositute?" She giggled. "Well I can't blame you. I did want you to think of the 'Extra Service' that way. Now dress up, I might not be able to keep my hands off you." She smirked and winked before walking out on me.