2

I groaned the moment I fell to my consciousness. "Fuck." I was so close to kissing Arianna in my dream.

I roll over to the other side to check my cellphone. 7:54. It's still early. Oh, wait. What's this? I thought when I saw a text message from Arianna.

What could it be that she needs from me this early? Probably missed me already. Well reading it, she said if she can meet up with me so I can sign the papers to finalize. She's already finished?

My eyebrows raised. Didn't she have to sleep?

I replied her my address and told her that she can drop by anytime she wants. I put my cellphone back on the end table. Gladly I was able to get Val to stop disturbing me. Well not really, because it's me who blocked her.

My plan of going back to sleep failed since my drowsiness started to fade. I just laid there for another half hout before going out of my room to prepare Kyle breakfast.

I first made myself some coffee, missing Arianna's already. Then I cracked two eggs in the pan with ham. After I cooked them, I spread cheese on some bread then put it all together.

I left them covered on the counter as I took my coffee with me on the sofa. Our usual weekend, I make breakfast, wait for Kyle to wake up then have some quality time together. Tomorrow I'm planning on taking him out somewhere.

Sometimes it gets really lonely when all there is in this house is silence. But I really don't mind anymore.

Not too long, small arms slid above my shoulders, surprising me. I looked behind and saw Kyle's adorable grin. His hands greeting me 'Good Morning.'

"Well good morning kid. Go get your breakfast in the counter then come back here."

My brother nodded then obliged. He offered me a sandwich and I switched the channel to cartoons. Kyle leaned on me as we eat this ham and egg sandwich with cheese.

I remember when my unofficial ex girlfriend made me this sandwich 5 years ago. Well, unofficial because we really never broke up.

I shook my head as I step out of my trance. "Hey, where do you want to go tomorrow?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. Anywhere." He said, completely lost to his favorite cartoon.

"Okay then, It's a surprise."

~~~

It's past nine pm and there is still no sign of Arianna. I thought she'd be here around morning and afternoon since her text was so early. I wonder what happened.

Contemplating while staring at the sight of countless building, somebody rang my door.

Not to my surprise when I open to see who it is, a godly figure stood in front of me. "Arianna." I smiled, "come in."

She walked inside and I can tell she's nervous as always. Probably paranoid I will rape her. Smirking, I helped with her coat and led her to sit in the living room. She started to explain then take some paperwork in her envelope. "I'm really sorry it's late. Something came up."

"Nah, it's okay. You're even ahead of time." I praised, "Impressive."

She smiled and I can feel she's starting to losen up. "Thanks, does that mean I'm getting a promotion?"

My jaw slightly dropped, "Well that's a brave attempt." I sat beside her, "Why is it you need money that much?"

She shook her head and handed me some papers but instead, I put them back down. "Come on, tell me." I pressed.

"It's personal.."

"You haven't forgotten my offer yet, right?"

She had to swallow before nodding frantically. I scooted closer, wrapping my arm around her waist and caressing her lap. "Why don't you just consider it?"

I sniffed her hair before whispering, "It's very easy."

I held her thigh thighter and just before I could land a kiss on those prescious luscious lips, she jolted away from me. I was honestly surprised because she never retreated. There was always this pull between us the first time we met.

Then I notice it wasn't the kiss that freaked her out, it was Kyle. Standing by the doorframe of his room staring at us.

"Heeeeeeyy there." I shortly shot up and went towards him, "Why aren't you asleep yet?"

She gestured, "Who is she?"

"She's my assistant at work. Go on, go back to sleep."

"Why are you kissing her?"

"I wasn't, " Because you popped in. "Go, it's late."

He nodded then shut the door. I went back to sit beside her again and finally getting to business. She suddenly asked.

"Your son?"

I chuckled a little, "No, he's my brother."

I saw her nod in my peripheral view. "He.. Is he..."

"Mute? Yeah," I nodded, "Since birth."

"Oh.." was all she said, she knew the topic is a bit sensitive.

After I sign and check everything, I led her out. Getting back on the game, just before she step outside I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me. Causing her to stumble and hold onto my shoulder.

"Provide me extra service and I'll triple your pay."

I can see her eyes dilate, letting me know she's considering it. I smirked, staring at her parted lips. Finally, I got to taste her. Cherry lip gloss and her familiar sweet scent.

I wasn't really surprised that she kissed me back for I know as hell, she's craving me just much as I crave her.

"Ehem." We stopped as soon as we heard it. Arianna quickly fixed herself as I rolled my eyes at my best friend. "Macey."

"I guess the movie night is for some other time?" Macey smirked at me.

"Ah.. I was just about to leave." Arianna stuttered, "Th-thank you sir."

Just before she disappear, I spoke to her. "Come back monday morning."

She barely nodded but I know it's a yes. Macey then closed the door and went straight to the sofa. "Who's that chick, Nat?"

"Hot, I know."

"Yeah, but you shouldn't really leave the door open to avoid awkward situations."

I walked in the kitchen to get something for us. "Whatever. Just pick a movie already."