4

Walking towards the two beauties sleeping on my couch, I let my huge body bag down and started pulling Kyle's arm around Arianna's waist. On my luck, he involuntarily moved to me and I got him off the sofa. Moving as silent as possible, I laid him on his bed. Made sure he's comfortable and his blanket is tucked in.

I smiled. Looks like they got along well than I anticipated. After I planted a kiss on his forehead, I got back to Arianna who is still sound asleep. I stood there with my arms crossed, internally thanking her for keeping Kyle company.

Today is surely a tough one. I had to debate with the president of the of the incorporation that I am trying to make a partnership with. Ends up one of the investors wanted to team up with me instead.

"Arianna." I voiced, hoping that she'd wake up so she can go home.

But then I realize I didn't want her to wake up. I don't want her to go home. Don't want her to leave.. I studied her just like the many times I had already did. Her body is just so tempting..

Her curves are the one I've been drooling over for real. Every curves and sides I've been wanting to get in touch with. Her eyes, her lips, her hair, damn, her smell. It's all so captivating. I'm very sure if I was a bad person, she would already be screaming for help and trying to push me off of her. Giving it all she got just to get a hold of anything to cover herself with like it's her life. And I, the lustful predator, enjoys to scare its prey knowing she can't go anywhere. I will tug her hair as I ravishly kiss and suck her neck. Arianna will scream with pleasure and fear and it will be the best rape recorded in history.

And thinking about that is such a bad idea. I got a little carried away. Little? Ok, maybe not just little.

I sighed again. Trying to swallow the inappropriate thoughts. It was successful enough to finally be in contact with her and not in a sexual manner. I gently slid my arm under her thigh and the other under her nape. My face is now dangerously close to hers. My eyes studying and memorizing every detail until it was glued to her precious lips. I wanted to kiss it. Just a slight damp and it will make my angels sing.

Again, I pulled myself out my trance as I hurriedly switch her to my bed. Could I really get some sleep beside her without really sleeping with her? I asked myself. I bet no. But I just want be near her at all times possible..

Just like I did with Kyle, I made sure she's sleeping comfortably in my bed. Except that I didn't planted a kiss on her forehead 'cos I really think I wouldn't be able to stop from there. Next I found myself doing is cleaning myself and changing in to my night clothes, looking forward to lay down with her at the same time holding a tight grip on my sanity. Now that I realize it, it's not a really good feeling to endure, now is it?

After I brushed my teeth then got out my washroom, she's awake and it feels like I just saw one of my nightmares. She's awake. She's going to leave now..

Arianna looked at me then instantaneously blushed. "I swear the last time I checked we were in the living room."

I shook my head while drying my hands. "No it's fine. I was the one who put you here. It's more comfortable than sleeping in my sofa."

She said nothing, still flushed and looked somewhat amazed as we stood in an awkward silence. See, this is what happen when I don't have my cockiness with me, I can be really awkward. I tried to add, "I'm sorry I came home late." It was already 3 am. I had to attend a party that my new partner that invited me in. I thought I should make a good impression so declining wasn't really an option..

"It's no prob.." she nodded, making small jittery motions with her hands. She stood. "I should go."

"Oh. Yeah, yeah." And that is only when I started to breathe again. I wasn't even conscious I was holding my breath since I saw her. I moved, trying to figure where should I place myself. "Do you want a ride home?"

"No, it's not necessary. " Arianna said, dusting the invisible dirt on herself. "I can just hail a cab."

"Come on, " I insisted. "It's also my fault why you are going home late and I'm not really tired."

She smiled and looked down then back at me. "In that clothes?" I looked at myself in the mirror on my right, Oh yeah, I'm already in my pajamas. She continued, "You're obviously ready to fall into a deep slumber." She giggled. And as a fisrt timer, it was the sweetest giggle I have encountered today. Or ever.

"I'm going to stay in the car." I stepped closer but she moved outside the room and took her bag.

"It's okay.." she said in a way that is so convincing. "I'm getting paid for this and I think it's not right for my boss to take me home."

I almost took a minute to process what she said. Is it wrong to sleep with my assistant? It's not like a teacher and student affair, right? It's not illegal. Or did they make it illegal for a boss to sleep with it's employee? I don't understand. And then I got the real meaning of what she said. So what if I give her a ride home. She said it's 'not right' but it's not wrong either. Is she making any sense?

Just before I press again, she dismissed herself and started towards the main door. "I guess I really should go. It's late." She smiled, sleepiness written in her eyes that just look so cute.

I decided not to give her a hard time reclining her boss and let it go. Maybe next time. I told myself. "Sure. Take care and...see you tomorrow." I nodded, feeling myself smile aswell.

"Yeah, same time?" She asked before turning her heels.

"Same time.." gave me an okay sign and left. I watched her for a good few seconds walking in the hallway then finally managed to close my door to her.