Chapter 6

Kendall's POV

"Why?" Angel asked.

"Patricia, asked me if I would like to meet her at the park."

"And you're stressed out about?"

"I brought in the brother."

"So?"

"So what?! Angel I'm freaking out I can't be two people at once."

"Then don't be duh. What exactly did she say?"

"She said I could bring my brother-" she interrupted me.

"Keyword 'could'. You have nothing to worry about."

"Yeah but I also don't want to be a chick. So that's a problem." I complained.

"Yeah but this is your wife we're talking about. Come on you wouldn't be a woman for your wife one more time?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"That came out wrong." She said.

I chuckles softly.

"It'll be one last time. And it's gonna be worth it."

I sighed and said,"You're right."

"I'm always right." She said jokingly.

"I'm gonna call her now."

"You go do that. I'll work on your outfit." She says while she leaves.

"Okay." I grab Angel's phone and call Patricia.

It rang four times and then she picked up. "Hey Rebecca."

I smiled and put my girly voice. "Hey there girl, you know what? Turns out I do have time to go to the park. Sorry I sorta snapped at you a little earlier."

"That's awesome!" I hear some squealing in the background but I ignore it. "And don't worry it happens." She said both a happy voice. "Hey I'll talk to you later. See you soon."

"Alright, bye." I hanged up and smiled like an idiot. This is night is gonna be amazing just Patricia, Daren, and me. Nothing will ruin this night. Well the only fact that I'm a woman for the night it'll still be the best.

Patricia's POV

"Jacob it's gonna be ok." I said trying to calm him down.

"No it's not. She is the love of my life and this night is completely ruined." He said crying.

I know he's getting a little ahead of himself. There's no way he's really in love. But it's so sad seeing him cry. He needs a miracle.

"We were gonna have little babies. Probably like 8. And all of them would of looked just like her with her cute nose and big blue eyes!" He continues crying.

As he kept ranting about his ruined future with Rebecca my phone was started ringing. I couldn't find it at first but then saw who was calling.

"Jacob, it's Rebecca!" I looked at him smiling and answered. "Hey Rebecca." I said casually and put it on speaker.

"Hey there girl, you know what? Turns out I do have time to go to the park. Sorry I sorta snapped at you a little earlier."

Jacob was so happy to hear that he was actually squealing out of happiness and I had to hold in my laugh. "That's awesome! And don't worry it happens." I said smiling. "Hey I'll talk to you later. See you soon." I said while jumping out of happiness for Jacob. 

"Alright, bye." She said and hanged up.

"Yes!" Jacob said happily. "I'm gonna see her! Oh I'm so happy!" He said while jumping.

I laughed. "I can tell. Now clean up cause all that crying made you look like a hot mess."

Jacob froze and went to the nearest mirror and checked himself. "Oh my god you're right. I'll be right back." He left again.

"Alright!" I yelled as he left. And I got a text from Rebecca that said 'Is 7:45 good?' I respond. 'Perfect. See you soon!' 

This can either go well or not.