hi

So I felt the need to write another Shawn book (since i completed little lies) and this idea popped into my head :)

Yes, Shawn is a vampire. This isn't twilight or some shit though, haha.
Idk if there's books where Shawn's a vampire so I wanted to make one.

Most chapters there will be an edited photo of Shawn with fangs, most likely made by me. If it's not, then I'll state that at the beginning.

Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky are in this book quite often too, because Shawn needed friends and I didn't know who else to use.

Also, the chapters are marked in Roman numerals.
I= one
V= five
X= ten
If a smaller letter value is placed in front of a bigger ones then that's how much you subtract
So IV= four and IX= nine
I don't wanna explain the rest so if you need to then just look it up lol.

I don't think there'll be much triggering topic in this book except blood. But, you probably knew that when you clicked on this. If there happens to be anything triggering, I'll notify you at the beginning of the chapter.

I haven't decided if there'll be smut or not but in the chance there is later on, the chapter will be mark with a "+" as always.

This book will be updated (or at least attempted) every Tuesday.

Enjoy! Xx