VI

VI
His POV

continued...

"I just slit my entire finger with that damn paper." She stared at her finger, sighing as the thick red liquid rushed out.

His eyes widened, the repulsing, yet compelling color of blood filling his mind. He felt his eyes changing, his fangs slowly moving back into place.

"I'm gonna go get a band-aid." She shrugged, getting up and leaving the room.

He panicked, prying open the nearby window and jumping out of it as he turned into a bat, hoping no one saw.

He flew through the cabin's window as well, his fangs fully out and his eyes completely red. He became impatient as he searched for one of the Jacks, he needed them.

Suddenly, he heard moans and he couldn't have been more angry.

He tore open the door, recognizing how bad his sentence would sound. "Jack, I need you now."

Gilinsky suddenly pulls off Johnson, his eyes showing irritation. He was fully naked but Shawn didn't really care at the moment, all he cared about was getting blood before he killed someone.

"You're gonna pay for this," He mumbled, leaning his neck back to give access to Shawn. He didn't reply as he bit down on the werewolf boy's soft neck, taking his blood straight from one of his main veins.

"S-Shawn, stop." Jack pushed Shawn off after two minutes, his eyebrows furrowing at his sudden urge to intake blood. "I need it." Shawn's eyes were red, taking steps towards Jack as he moved away.

"Shawn, I said to stop. Don't make me stop you." He threatened calmly, his back nearing the wall.

"I just need a little more, okay?" He stared straight into Jack's eyes, his jaw clenching and unclenching subconsciously.

"No, you don't. You were fed two days ago, you're fine." Shawn didn't hesitate as he quickly leant down, biting Jack's arm.

Gilinsky was also fast to react, slapping Shawn on the head. "I told you no." He pushed him once again, moving to return back to Johnson.

Shawn grabbed his shoulders, slamming him against the wall. "And I told you yes. So why the fuck didn't you listen?" He hissed, forcefully pushing him for a small effect.

"I will get the necklace if you don't stop." Jack warned, Shawn flinching at the name. "I just want a little more, so you can either spare some or I won't spare your hairy werewolf ass." He reminded, stepping closer once again.

Shawn's eyes widened as he let out a hiss, his arm burning profusely from where the silver was pressed against his skin. His eyes faded to a softer red, his fangs retracting slightly.

He stood frozen for a couple moments to relay what just happened, a dark red mark stained on his forearm. He looked up at Johnson and Gilinsky, who were both deadly staring.

"I thought you learned how to control it," The blonde softly spoke, averting his gaze to the floor.

Shawn sighed, rubbing his eyes and face with the pads of his fingers. "I don't know what just went on." He admitted, shifting between looking at the two Jacks.