I Kissed A Boy: Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Holy crap! Was I going to end up kissing everyone I met?! Or was it just the Pattersons that were a freakish gay family? Oh god. I was afraid of meeting their uncle next!

I immediately stepped backwards and hit my back into the hallway wall, throwing an arm up to cover my mouth as I glared at Rick, who licked his lower lip as if testing the taste of the kiss.

"Hmm... Not bad, for a beginner. I'm surprised. You're not Blake's type." Rick stated, folding his arms over his chest. I gritted my teeth and threw my arm down.

"What the hell?! No shit I'm not his type, because I'm a guy!" I protested angrily. Rick raised an eyebrow, his smirk widening dangerously. I didn't like this guy at all. Blake was right. Hell, he was worse than Blake and that was saying something!

"Oh. So you're that kind of guy. The kind of guy who runs around with a torch saying 'burn the gays'? For real? Now I really feel sorry for little Blake. The one cute guy he brings home, and he's one of those guys." Rick sighed dramatically, shaking his head. I twitched. What a freaking jerk. Was this whole family made up of stupid?!

"Screw you! I'm only here because I have to be, not because I wanna be! If I had the choice, I wouldn't even be here! Especially around-"

BAM

I went still, snapping my mouth shut as Rick slammed his hands on either side of my head against the wall, his face a couple inches from me. Dear god, I was yelling at a guy who could be a twin of The Rock. I was screwed. I was going to get beaten to a bloody pulp by this freak of nature. Oh god, I rahter be beaten to a pulp than anything else...

"Especially around who?" Rick teased. I glared at him, clenching my fists. Don't get me wrong, I was pretty freaked out, but I freaking hated it when people did that to me. The whole teasing thing pissed me off to no end.

"People like you! It's not normal!" I snapped. Rick made a face.

"Not normal? So, it's normal for you to run around flipping skirts and touching breasts?"

"Well, y-"

"And it's not normal to do anything like this?" Rick lunged down and captured my lips again, this time, his mouth open and mine too. My eyes widened as his wet tongue slid into my mouth, curling and taking my breath away. I felt his hand move down my side, over my abdomen and before I knew it, his hand was between my legs.

"Ugh!" I tried to shove him back, bite on his tongue, anything to get him off, but he wouldn't budge! It was like trying to kick King Kong off you! Rick pressed his chest against me, keeping me pinned as he let his hand do whatever it wanted, same goes for his tongue. I couldn't breathe! I felt like I was choking on his tongue.

"Rick!" I never thought I'd be so happy to hear Blake's voice. Blake grabbed Rick by the shoulder and reeled him back across the hallway into the wall. My legs wobbled and gave out so I slumped against the wall, hitting the floor. As much as I hated to admit it, my body was hot now and I felt flustered. I mean, I was just molested by some freakishly strong guy.

"Whoa," Rick exclaimed, giving an expression of mock surprise, "Calm down, little brother. It's not like I was going to go any further than that..." If looks could kill, Rick would've died in a second as Blake stared at him. It was hard to tell what kind of expression he was wearing. It was like a mixture of hate, anger, and surprise.

"What the hell is wrong with you? And what're you doing home?" Blake demanded icily. Whoa, so he did he have some emotion. He sounded royally ticked. Rick just smiled playfully as he pushed off the wall.