I Kissed A Boy: Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight (Danny's POV)

Something happened. I could tell by the look on Blake's face. It was like a mixture of confusion and disappointment. I felt tingly and hot as I sat there, pressed against the headboard, watching Blake slowly avert his eyes. His expression seemed to shift from thoughtfulness to confusion and back again before it slowly seemed to harden. His eyes seemed darker than usual.

Whoa, what the freak? Was he pissed that I shoved him? It wasn't my damn fault! You wake up with John Cena in your face and of course you're gonna freak out! Especially when his knee was between your legs.

Oh God. Don't tell me... That my dream was real?! No, no! That wasn't a dream. It was a freaking nightmare. And the more I thought about Blake's tongue in my mouth when he was kissing me, the hotter and more uncomfortable I felt

This was so wrong!

He was a boy! I was a boy! He was a rich asshole! I'm...

"Sorry," Blake said after a while, making me glance up from the bed to see him slowly getting off the bed, "You were talking in your sleep and I was trying to wake you up. I'm gonna shower. You can just make yourself comfortable." I glared at him as he went and grabbed some clothes from his wardrobe and a towel from a drawer inside.

"Seriously, you have issues. You ever thought of goin' to a therapist or something?" I asked. Blake paused before closing his wardrobe doors, glancing over at me with a smirk.

"Says the gullible little twerp who believes everything he hears."

"They were convincing!"

"Yea, if you have the IQ of a carrot. Just shut up and go to bed. The guest room is just two doors to your left." Blake replied. I rolled my eyes and watched as he walked out of the room, the door slamming shut a bit too harshly. It was enough to make me wince.

Whoa, he was pissed. I could just see the steam spewing out his ears. What the hell did I do?

Ugh, no, no, no. This was all a really bad idea. Next time a perverted gay tries to invite me over, I'm going to sleep in the gutter instead.

I hopped off the bed, straightening out my clothes and pausing.

My lips still felt tingly and swollen. I reached up and brushed my fingers over my lips, then shuddered. No, that was all just a nightmare. Waking up to find Blake basically sucking out my oxygen was all just a huge nightmare. And even worse... I think I was actually enjoying it.

The hot, wet sensation of Blake's tongue rolling over mine and his teeth scraping my lips... His big hand pushing my shirt up and burning my skin all the way up to my-

Oh God! I was turning homo! I had to get out of here! There was no way in hell I was staying the night here, even if I had to walk all the way home!

I bolted for the door, quickly, but as quietly as I could, closing it behind me. The hallway light was on, but the only sound was the showering running a couple doors down. I glanced around before quickly slipping down the hallway toward the stairs. The closer I got, the darker it became, but I remembered where the stairs were as I felt around for them.

I tried not to stomp down them as I hurried for the door.

Yea, I know it was a dick move to ditch Blake like that, but he was screwing me up! He was turning me into someone I wasn't! He was some freakish lonely pervert and he just happened to choose me! If only I hadn't of kissed him that night at Joss'... It was just an accident!

An accident that led to the worst experiences of my entire life!

I stopped at the bottom of the stairs to frown into the darkness. I wanted to run for the door and just leave, but a nagging sensation kept me rooted in place.