Chapter 9 [Edited]

Baekhyun POV

Who the hell is Minwoo ? Why is he here ? Is he her boyfriend ? or her friend ? Wait why I sound like her father now ? whoever he is I don't care.

" Who is he ? " that guy asked. I turned and looked at him. Hey I'm more handsome than him. I'm more hot than him. He is like a standard guy only. Euw how she like a guy like him ?

" Ignore him " she said. What ?! hello what ignored me ? Then I will ignored you too, woman.

Now is lunch. All of us sat together at dining table. Two of them act like a couple in front of me. I'm going to vomit seeing them. Hello I'm still here.

" Why are you back and did not tell me ? " she said and pouted. She ugly doing that.

" Surprise " he replied. Is it how you surprise ? Surprise my ass.

" Does Minyoung know about this ? " Minyoung ? Is it that girl we met at the mall yesterday ? What is their relationship ?

" She knows. She's the person who fetched me from the airport and brought me here "

Why I am listening to their stupid conversation ? Better I leave. You know it is annoying. I stood up and left them. I went to my room and rest.

Sooyeon POV

What happen to him ? When I am talking to Minwoo he kept staring at me and glare at Minwoo. I don't care about him. Now Minwoo here. I missed him I better spend my day with him.

" So how's life ? " Minwoo asked.

" like you see "

" Who is he anyway ? I have not introduced myself to him yet "

" He is Baekhyun. Jerk. You don't have to know about him " he chuckled. What the.

" You like him ? " wassup with his question.

" I will stab myself with this chopstick if that happened " I said and pointed my chopstick.

" Tell me about your life. You left me for 3 years no news after you left for 1 year "

" Here I go.... "

Minwoo POV

She still adorable like before. Talkative like before. But more beautiful than before. I really miss her. I think something is going between Sooyeon and that Baekhyun. Why is he staying at her house ? Are they in a relationship ? No no. It's better I'm not thinking like that. I will confess to Sooyeon after I confirm my feelings towards her.

Baekhyun POV

I read my favorite magazine. But why did it become uninteresting ? So I threw it to floor. Why I kept thinking about her ? Then ..

*Beep,beep,beep,beep*
Contact show ' Chan Yoda'

" What do you want ? "

" Someone's moody. What happen ? or are you on your period ? "

" I'm not a girl giant "

" Chill dude. What happened ? Tell me "

" I am staying at Sooyeon house - "

" What ?! Her house ?! What are you doing there ?! Did you guys married secretly ?! or - "

" Can you let me talk ?! "

" Okay sorry. Now continue Mr. Byun "

" Here the story .. " I told him everything happen.

" My friend is jealous "

" I told you the topic not to let you tease me idiot "

" If you like her better confess to her or someone will steal her "

" I DON'T LIKE HER "

" Whatever you say. I know you do. Later if you release it I will call you stupid "

" Shut up Yoda " I hang up.

I thought telling him could me feel better. But it looks like everything become more worst. He will tease me. Is it true I like her ? I'm jealous ? Not right ? Yah Byun Baekhyun why you keep thinking about this ? Screw you Park Yoda.

I need water now. I go downstairs. On my way to kitchen. I saw that the guy is still here. You better leave early. I get annoyed seeing you here. I opened the fridge and took cold water. So refreshing.

" I know you're jealous " someone behind me said. I almost choked hearing that.

" Oh noona. I'm not "

" I know Baekhyun. I can see it through your eyes "

" I don't know "

" Remember Baekhyun. Ego can make you lose something precious " what did she mean ?

After a few hours later. That guy finally knew where is the door. She followed him. Hey you said you looked like dog when following me. Now you follow him. Two face.

I felt relief after he left. Did I really get jealous ? or did I really like her ?