Chapter 11 [Edited]

Sooyeon POV

I continued reading it until
3/August/2013
Dear Diary,
The police said my son's death body is no where to be found. They also said I should give up. Should ? But how I'm going to tell Sooyeon about this ?

I can't take it anymore. I threw that book away from me. Why they didn't tell me earlier ? Why did they hide it from me ? Why must they hide it ? He's my brother ! I should know !  Am I not important to them ? Why all the other things remember but not this . Why can't I remember why ?!

Baekhyun POV

I finished cleaning everything. Sooyeon not that bad. She cheerful. She not looked down at me after all. I thought she will tease me but Im wrong. She not only beautiful but kind. Wait what I saying ? I like her as friend only .. right ?

I snapped when I heard something broke it sound like glass. Should I see ? What if something happen to Sooyeon ? What if. Screw you Baekhyun can't you stop thinking negative at this moment. I better check on her. I quickly left the kitchen and went upstairs. I checked her room. It looks like she is not here. Then I see one door open. Is she there ?

I pushed the door and what I saw really broke my heart. Her eyes red, her face pale, her hair messy and there is a broken vase beside her. What happened to her 20 minutes ago ? Wait what is she going to do with that piece of glass. Don't tell me she is going to.

" Sooyeon ! are you crazy ?! " I shouted at her and she is shocked at my action so I used this moment to take that glass away from her hand.

" Let me kill myself ! I should die early ! " She tried to take back that piece of glass from my hand. Before she can take it. I threw it away.

" Sooyeon please " she pushed me

I said" Stop Sooyeon ! " I grabbed both of her hands.

" Leave me alone " she tried to release her hand from my grip. I hugged her tightly.

" This will never make your problem gone "

" I hate myself. You should hate me too " she punched my chest.

" Continue punch me. I don't care how hard you want to punch me. But please don't hurt yourself. I always here "

---------

Now it has been already 2 days after that incident. She never come out from her room. She have not ate for this past days. Not only me worried about Minyoung, that Minwoo and noona also worried about her. Yes I told them what happened after that incident. I also told my friend. But there is someone more worried after I told him.

" She don't want eat again " noona said.

" I worried about her " Minyoung said.

" Me too " Minwoo said.

Yeah. Minyoung and Minwoo stay here after I told them about it. Cause I thought maybe Sooyeon want to talk to them later. Minyoung also told me everything about her brother. Poor her. She must be have hard time right now.

" I can't take it anymore " I stood up. Them only look at me. No one know what to do now. Me either.

I knocked her door and I heard she shouted to leave her alone. I'm sorry Sooyeon I can't follow what you said anymore. I really worried about you. Here she is not a person that I used to know. She really messed up now. I can't see her well cause her back facing me.

" Sooyeon Let's eat "

" I already tell unnie I don't want to eat ! Don't force me ! Get out ! "

" I will never get out until you eat "

" Get out Baekhyun ! "

" Don't you know how worry we are ? " she stood up and go towards me. Her eyes red and dark under it. Her lips and face really pale.

" Then why you stop me that day ?! So you don't have to worry about me ! "

" Yeah I regret stop you that day. If not I don't have to worry about you. It still same if you die you still burden other people who love you. Them really stupid love a person like you " screw my tongue. How can you said like that ? She shocked at my word same like me.

" Get out " she pushed me. She lost her strength now. I immediately hugged her.

" Leave me alone, Baekhyun "

" I will never do that "

" I killed my brother Baekhyun ! I killed my brother ! What kind of sister I am ? What kind of sister kills her own brother ?! I hate myself ! " but you are killing me now Sooyeon. Seeing you like this really killing me.

" Your brother must hate himself if he sees you like this from up there " me too.

" If I'm not ask him to let me drive this will never happen ! he must be here right now ! I miss him. I miss him "

" I know you miss him. Everyone miss him. But please don't be like this "

After few minutes she did not give me any reply and I didn't hear her crying anymore. So I broke our hug. I saw her sleeping. She must be tired. I put her on her bed. I looked at her and wiped her tears. Please don't cry anymore.

I promise you I will hold you tight, Sooyeon