Chapter 36

Sooyeon POV

" Good Morning, Mom "

" Morning Soohyun " I replied.

SooHyun or Byun SooHyun our first daughter. Her name is combition Soo Yeon + Baek Hyun. Wait it also what our shippers gave. Lol.

Her eyes like me. Her nose and lips like Baekhyun that made me jealous more. Haha for what I'm jealous with my own daughter. She really cute.

" Good morning Soohyun and Jagi " Baekhyun greet.

" Good Morning Dad " Soohyun greet back. Baekhyun kissed Soohyun on cheek and kissed me on lips. Don't jealous. Soohyun just chuckled.

" Mom and Dad, Wooyoung just got sister yesterday " Soohyun said.

WooYoung or Park WooYoung, son of the Minwoo and Minyoung. After 3 months from I and Baekhyun married they also married. Suho Oppa and Nini Unnie got son named Kim JunNi. Chanyeol, Sehun and Chen not married yet but they already got girlfriend and still dating. Also Baekmi, she now studying aboard and she not obses with Chanyeol anymore. Lol

" Wow, Minyoung really lucky have a powerful Minwoo " Baekhyun said and smirk at me. Soohyun just blank not understand what he said. But I understand it very much.

" Mom and Dad I want brother. I'm alone " Soohyun whine. Baekhyun still with his popular smirk plastered on his lips. I know what on his mind now.

" You have me or Dad to play with " I said. Baekhyun give me lets-look-how-far-you-can-go look.

" But Mom always busy with Dad " Soohyun complain.

" Later you will have " Baekhyun said. I look at him shocked. He just replied me with smirk.

" Really Dad ? Yay. Thank you Dad " Soohyun said while jumping. Haish this girl really.

//Ding Dong, Ding Dong//

" Uncle Channie arrived " Soohyun said and open the door.

I'm just remember that Chanyeol promised with Soohyun to bring her go to fun fair cause yesterday he busy with his work. It mean I will be alone with Baekhyun. *Gulp*

" How my girl doing ? " Chanyeol ask Soohyun.

" I'm so happy cause Dad said I will have brother soon " Soohyun replied. I chocked with her replied. Why she have to told him ? Now he and Baekhyun smirk at me. Ergh.

" Take care of her, Chanyeol " I said to run away from awkward.

" Don't worry. We have to leave now. Kaja Soohyun and good luck Sooyeon " Chanyeol tease me before leave me and Baekhyun alone.

I go to living room and watch movie. The truth there no interesting movie. But I just haish. So I acted like I watched it. Baekhyun sit beside me.

" You know Soohyun already big enough to have brother so why don't we make her wish come true ? " Baekhyun asked. My face already red like tomato. You want to buy it ?

" I'm - " Baekhyun cutted me with kiss me passionately. He kiss me from lips to jawline and he broke the kiss.

" I want twins boy and girl " He said. Before I can respond he kiss my neckb and continue it.

If we meant to be together. No matter how far we run. At the end we still will be together. It named destiny. I love you, My jerk

***************
Chapter 36 done it mean the story finished. Omg I really fast. I started wrote this story on 25 December 2015 and finished it on 19 February 2016. Did u enjoy it ? How it is ? Omo tell me please. It so sad I need to said goodbye but we will meet on my second fanfic. Byee

Don't forget to comment and vote. Also vote. Put it on your reading list. I love u ~