Chapter 26 [Edited]

Sooyeon's POV

         I decided to take a walk around. I'm bored to stay at home since I'm all alone. Mom and Dad have to work until late night. Oppa and Unnie went to honeymoon. Minwoo and Minyoung have date today. I don't have anybody to company me.

          Minwoo confessed to Minyoung last during party for celebration my back, last night. It drunk confession. Two of them drunk and confessed to each other. Luckily, I'm not drunk or hmm never mind. I'm happy for them. I'm Min Couple shippers.

" Alone ? " I snapped out from my thought and looked at person who walked beside me. Can't we not see each other for a while ?

" None of your business, Jerk "

" You know it not nice answer someone question like that "

" If that person is you why not " I rolled my eyes.

" Will you come to my wedding ? " he asked.

" Why I need to go ? "

" Cause you need to " he replied. He really annoying. I'm going to stab him if he say anything that annoy me.

" Can't you shut your mouth before I kill you "

" Scary woman " I glared at him and he shut his mouth but still walked beside me.

          We kept walking until I felt like he not following me anymore. I looked at my back and saw him froze. I followed his gaze. The view really can't be describe. His fiancee kissed with another guy. That guy looked familiar to me but where on earth I saw him ?  Baekhyun went towards them. I don't know why but I followed him.

" Unbelievable " Baekhyun said. They shocked to see him. I just stood beside him.

" Sooyeon ? " that guy asked.

" Luhan ? " he was my friend when I studied at China before. He confessed to me but I choose our friendship over love. He really fast moved on.

" You guys know each other ? " Baekhyun's fiancee asked.

" It doesn't matter now. Now the problem is you, Eunha ! " Baekhyun shouted. Did he forget he was in public now ? Eunha lookes scared. Who won't scared seeing this side of guy ? He used to act all lovely dovey, sweet and nice but he become a hulk out of sudden.

" It's not - "

" It's not what ?! " Baekhyun cut her. Eunha just stayed silent. She can't lie about it. Baekhyun already saw it with both of his eyes.

" Let's break up " Baekhyun said. But why Eunha not shocked at all ?

" Okay ! Let's break up ! I'm tired with your fake love anymore !  " Eunha shouted out of blue. Baekhyun gave her confused look.

" You never love me ! You never replied ' I love you too ' ! You never kissed me back ! I know you like someone else who near you ! " Eunha grabbed Luhan's hand and gave me a look before they left. I wonder what meaning of her gaze.

" What stupid reason she gave ? " Baekhyun said. I know he crying now. I don't know why I pulled him and hugged him. I felt like I need to do that. My lips formed a smile when he hugged me instead push me away.

" Its okay " I said patted his back.

Baekhyun's POV

          I shocked when she hugged me out of blue. But I know she just want to comfort me. I missed her embraced and warm but if she doesn't remember me. If she do, I already hurt her. She brought me to rooftop at her cafe after we decided to leave the scene.

" When I'm down I always come here especially after my brother accident " She said. Did she already recover ?

" Are you already remember erything ? " I tried to ask her.

" Yeah. Since our first met at cafe after that incident "

" Why - "

" Like I told you before it none of your business "

" Oh right " She looked at sky. I just stared at her. Now I understand what Eunha said.

           I Still Love You, Kim Sooyeon.

******************
Chapter 26 done. Yay. Its late to wish Gong Xi Fa Cai. Have a nice day. Anyway thanks who always vote my story. I see you so don't worry.

Baekhyun already broke up with Eunha ? He still love Sooyeon. Is it Sooyeon like him too ? Stay tuned.

Don't forget to vote and comment.