Chapter 16

I love pandas. They're so chill, they be like,

"Dude, racism is so stupid. I'm black white and Asian."

But on some serious shit, I was at he store and this girl was staring at me so hard so I had to retaliate. So my dumb ass said, "Bitch! You want me to bust a nut on your forehead?! Stop staring!"

100 votes and 45 comments for the next chapter

Rema

I tried jail breaking the code for the 8th time and still haven't gotten anything. "How am I supposed to hack a drug lords computers..." I whine. Rico put me up to this, saying it'd be a way to lead August's trap house on a goose chase for awhile.

The front door opened and Rico walked in with a smirk on his face. "What happened?" I ask.

"Shot that nigga twice. In the back." He cheesed and sat at the table with me and started to dismantle the gun in his hands. Guess I don't have to do this shit no more.

"Ya know," he started while looking up at me with a sexy smile. "It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 muscles to smile" He took out a cloth and started cleaning the individual parts. "But only 3 for a proper trigger squeeze."

I rolled my eyes and blew out a breath.

"What's yo prolem?" Rico asks and walks over to me. I started to shake slightly as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Gone speak to me baby?" I felt his hot breath on the nape of my neck.

The front door oened once again and heels clicked fastly making Rico sit up. "Rico!" Maybelene screams, tackling him in a hug.

I looked at the computer clock and sighed. 'Time for work...' I thought to myself.

"Rico! Guess what?!" Maybelene screams.

"What, bitch?" he rubbed his hand down his face.

"I'm pregnant!

August

*beep*

*beep*

*bee-

"Man, turn that shit off!" I groan. I felt the tubes in my nose and an ache in my back.

"Mr. Alsina! You're awake!" I hear someone cheer. I open my eyes and close them back quickly. This bitch, Reginald, stay popping in places. Bitch had me had praying that I fell in a coma.

"Can you open your eyes for me?"

I opened them and she shined a light in them and I smacked her hand away. "Bitch, what the fuck?" I groan. She looks down at me and sighs. "The police will be in here shortly." She says.

Police? The fuck?

A short stubby white man walked in, scratching his beard hair. He sat in a chair breathing heavy as fuck. "Nigga did you run up here?" I ask. He chuckles dryly and pulls out a phone. Wait, this pig has my phone.

"So, you were shot, in a suburban neighborhood. Probally screwing around with someone's daughter." he mumbles swiping through the phone. "Can I get my phone back please." I say trying to be respectable.

"There's a lot of unusual names in here-"

"Bitch the only unusual thing in here is how yo fat ass got through the door, give me my phone." I growl. He glares at me and looks back at the phone.

"Vinnie, Zac, Jay, mama, Londyn."

"Why are you going through my contacts?"

"I know you weren't in that neighborhood for any good reasons, and that car you were sporting, when we verify that it's stolen, your gonna be in deep shit, mister Alsina."