Chapter 34

Guys, I love you find my book funny and enjoyable, but please stop comparing it to other books.

There was a full out argument on chapter 33 please don't.

Zac now in the mm

80 votes and 30 comments for the next chapter. (This chapter is shit and short as hell)

August

"IIIIII'MMM GONNA SWING FROM THE CHANDELIEEEERRRR—" Londyn sang through the kitchen.

On god this lah girl can't sing. "Mommy! Stop! You can't sing!" Leilani shouted and Londyn stopped, flinging her head towards Leilani in a dramatic motion.

"I birthed you! You're supposed to always be on my side!" She fake crieds and Ant walks in covering his ears.

"Stop singing mommy!" He shouts.

Londyn drops the spatula in her hand and it clangs to the floor.

"Hassani! You gonna let them talk to me like that?!" She looks at Hassani and he looks around before going back to his bowl of Fruit Loops.

I laughed and she glared at me. "Alright then, I got y'all."

I laughed harder as she left out the kitchen and I got up and picked up the spatula to finish washing the dishes she started.

****

Later in the day, we still haven't seen Lon who locked herself up in the basement since this morning.

Me and the kids were on the couch watching Teen Titans Go, waiting for Zac to come over and take Hassani for a day out.

That damn cat named fish, hopped on the Tv and bent down, dangling it's body in the screen.

"Get down fish!" Hassani giggled and got off the couch. He went to the tv and took fish off of the tv. Fish hissed when Hassani put him on the floor and bolted up the steps.

"Dumb ass cat..." I mumbled when Hassani crawled back on the couch with us.

"Bad word daddy..." Leilani mumbled against my chest as she slowly faded in and out of sleep.

"I can say what I want. You just don't repeat it."

She nodded and glanced at the TV.

We continued watching the TV and were all about to fall asleep, until we heard Lon scream.

Jumping off the couch we ran towards her voice, which lead to the basement. "I'm gonna die... oh fuck..." she wailed.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Anthony banged on the door and she screamed.

"Let go of my head, BASTARD!" She shouted.

I pushed the kids back, grabbed my gun and kicked the door in.

"August what the hell?!" Londyn shouted.

I looked at her in confusion till I looked around the basement, which I haven't gone in since we've bought the house.

There was a big flatscreen on the wall, under it a TV stand that held a XBox one, Wii, a play station , a 2 seater couch, a bean bag chair, a table with makeup and nail polish, and a mirror.