Rules of love chapter 5

Rogers pov

"So is this going to be awkward?" I asked "What do you mean?" Georgia answered "sleeping with you two" I replied "roger I wouldn't try anything like that until we have been going out for a while" John said "ok" I said breathing a sigh of relief "well I'm off to bed" I said "night roggie" Georgia stood up and kissed my cheek "night John" he waved and smiled

Johns pov

Georgia put her head on my chest "John please sing to me" "I can't sing Georgia" "I think you have a beautiful voice"she replied and I blushed "not as beautiful as you" "she blushed even more "please Johnny" she looked at me with those big beautiful blue eyes that were so hard to resist "Ok just for you" "thank you" I leant over and kissed her she snuggled closer into me I started singing here comes the sun by the Beatles when I finished the song Georgia was sound asleep in my arms she looks so peaceful I thought to myself I carried her to bed and jumped in myself I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her close from then on I vowed to protect her from anyone or anything!

~six months later~

Georgia and My relationship was going great William harassed Georgia a few times tried touching her in the cafeteria roger gave him what for heck roger even punched him it was pretty funny watching William getting punched by someone smaller than him.

~a week later~

"Hey Deaky where are ya going?" "Nowhere that concerns you" I replied putting my head down and continued walking but I was stopped "Boys get him" I started running but I was no match for William and his group of friends he threw off my bag pushed me onto the ground knocking the wind out of me I grabbed my stomach and tried to breath "Deaky where's your little whore?" "What did you just call her?!" I said standing up William being slightly taller "you heard me where's your little whore I might go and get her and let her watch me beat the crap out of you" "you wouldn't" just as I said that I received a whopping punch to the gut I grabbed the area I was just punched and dropped to the ground William's friend Peter kicked me in ribs William picked me up he's friends all grabbed me so I couldn't move William punched me in the face,jaw,nose,stomach,kicked me,pushed me onto the ground knocking the wind out of me once more he picked up the bag I was carrying and tipped the contents out "oh look it's Georgia's favourite band the Beatles the abbey road album on vinyl" he smiled smugly "drop it asshole" I gritted through my teeth "what did you say?" "I SAID DROP IT ASSHOLE!" He sent another punch straight to my nose then kicked me in the ribs where I had previously been kicked by Peter he grabbed the vinyl and snapped it "oops oh and oops again" he grinned "see you around Deaky" he turned around and walked off laughing my nose is bleeding my ribs are bruised just then I seem Georgia walking out of the classrooms with a tall man with dark curly hair I believe his name is Brian and he is studying astro-physics with Georgia they were walking towards me Georgia looked in my direction where I was laying "JOHN,JOHN babe can you hear me?" She said in a panicky tone "Brian can you please find roger" "sure" and he took off running "John what happened?" "I ran into William and he started beating me up I got really mad because he called you a whore but I was outnumbered by his friends" I said she started crying "oh John" she pulled out her handkerchief and wiped the blood off of my face she held it on my nose until it stopped bleeding "what would I do without you" I smiled now I was crying because she was crying and my body was aching all over. roger and Brian came running over "what happened?" Brian and roger asked Georgia explained "I'm going to kill that asshole!" Yelled roger "I'll join you" added Brian "come on let's get you to our room ill tend to your injuries there i can't very well do it here in the middle of the playground" Georgia said "roger and Brian can you carry him to our room" "okay" roger and Brian said and picked me up "I can walk" "shut up" said roger playfully "actually I could get used to this" I said equally playful "first and last time" laughed Brian "agreed" said roger Georgia opened our dorm "put him on the bed please" Georgia said "did they kick you anywhere?" Georgia asked "yeah in my ribs" I said "okay can you take your shirt off please" "with pleasure" I joked Georgia laughed god her laugh could light up a room she turned around and her mouth was slightly agape "do you like what you see?" I questioned "yes I do I like it a lot"replied georgia "do you work out?" "Yep" I replied "you have a very good body mr deacon" she laughed "thank you I try just for you" she smiled and blushed. About an hour later I was all bandaged up "thank you Georgia" "it was my pleasure John" she leant over and gently kissed me due to me having a busted lip "thank you for sticking up for me I love you John" that was the first time she said I love you in our relationship "I love you too Georgia" I kissed her again "now get some sleep" she said "but I'll be cold and lonely without you please lay with me" I said giving her puppy eyes she rolled her eyes and a smile broke out on her face and she chuckled lightly "John your to cute to resist so I have to say yes to laying with you" we snuggled into the blankets I wrapped my arms around her waist like I did six months ago when I vowed to protect her from anyone or anything I thought to myself how could I be so lucky to get her and hold her in my arms she could have chosen William the most popular kid in Chelsea college but she chose me a kid studying electronics I'm not even that popular I'm just a dork but Georgia seen my personality and chose me after a while I fell asleep.