Chapter 9

Rules of love chapter 9

Johns pov

We walked hand in hand back into our dorm roger was sitting on the lounge watching tv with Brian "we thought you two were murdered" "we were only gone for an hour and a half" I said Georgia nudged me "Georgia and I have something to tell you" Georgia held out her hand with the ring on it Brian squealed like a little school girl "congratulations" Brian said and gave me a hug and picked up Georgia and spun her around "thanks Brian" she laughed and have him a friendly hug and interlocked her fingers with mine again it took a while for it to process in rogers head "welcome to the Taylor family" he laughed and he gave me yet another hug he went over to Georgia "look at my little sister getting married already" roger said looking like he was on the verge of tears "oh roggie" Georgia said and hugged her brother then they both started crying "you shouldn't be crying you should be happy your the one who's getting married" roger said "I know but I'm crying happy tears roggie you shouldn't be crying either" she said "I know and I'm happy for you and John and I'm glad it's John and not William" roger said "I'm happy that its John as well" Georgia said she smiled and looked over at me "GROUP HUG!" She yelled we all hugged each other we celebrated long into the morning we went to bed I think at 4 in the morning I found Georgia passed out on the floor holding a bottle of Moët et Chandon I put the bottle down and picked up Georgia and carried her to bed and jumped in with her "I love you Georgia" I whispered " I love you too John Deacon" she whispered back.