Chapter 11

Rules of love chapter 11

Johns pov

Mum put the phone down "the Taylor's are coming over at 6:30 it's 3:30 now so I'm going to put dinner on Georgia,roger and Brian feel free to get dressed and freshen up in the guest rooms John show them to the rooms please"mum explained "ok mum" I replied "Georgia you can get dressed in my room roger you can get dressed in the bathroom and Brian you can get dressed in the spare room" I told them they brought the bags upstairs Georgia picked out a polka dot summer dress with a light cardigan "John does this look alright?" She came out and spun around "earth to John" she waved her hand in my face "s..sorry it's just that you look absolutely stunning" I replied "are you sure it's not too much" I gently grabbed her shoulders "it's perfect" than I kissed her "thank-you she ducked into the bathroom roger was already downstairs he was dressed in a white dress shirt with black dress pants Brian was dressed in a black dress shirt with black dress pants and I was dressed in my usual white dress shirt opened a little bit black leather jacket and black dress pants "you look very handsome John I can see why Georgia chose you" my mum whispered "thank you mum" I said blushing just then Georgia and Brian walked down the stairs gosh Georgia looked perfect I think I was staring at her for a good five minutes "hello dear" she said "hello Georgia you..you look very beautiful" she smiled and blushed "thank you and you look very...very sexy" I giggled at her words she wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist and we kissed for a good 2 minutes I could feel everyone's eyes burning into our backs "are you guys finished" piped up roger "oh sod off" Georgia replied *knock knock* ill get said my mum we all say down in the living room Georgia say next to me with Brian was sitting on the other side of me and roger was sitting next to Georgia "My beautiful roger and my gorgeous Georgia" Winifred Taylor came in "mum ad dad how are you?" Georgia asked when she gave her mum and dad a hug "we're fine thank you how are you?" Georgia's dad Michael asked "I'm fine thanks" Georgia answered she grabbed my hand and pulled me up "mum dad you all know John deacon?" "Mr and mrs Taylor" "hello John" said my dad and they shook hands "well I dumped William" Georgia said "what?why?" Winifred said "because mum he wasn't a man that I would like to spend the rest of my life with and I didn't really love him anymore" Georgia explained "ok is that all you wanted to say?" Michael asked "no actually you might want to sit down" Georgia said Winifred and Michael say down next to roger and Brian "when I broke up with William I fell in love with John" she said "John deacon"?" Winifred asked "yes mum I fell in love with John deacon and we are engaged" Georgia smiled and said "so you two are getting married?" Asked Michael "yes we are"Georgia said proudly Winifred smiled "welcome to the family John" Winifred said as she hugged me "you better take care if my little girl" "I will sir" Michael smiled and gave me hug "dinners up" my mum yelled "smells great" Winifred said "and who is this young chap" Michael asked "I'm sorry where are my manners my name is Brian may and I study astro-physics with Georgia" "oh ok my name is Michael and this is my wife Winifred" "hello" Winifred waved after we finished eating we selected a date for the wedding we selected New Year's Eve Georgia Chose a dress we selected our rings and we chose some venues that we would like after about 4 hours of wedding planning Georgia and roger fell asleep roger fell asleep on Brian and soon after Brian fell asleep and Georgia fell asleep on me I carried her up into my room and put her in my bed and tucked her in I grabbed a few blankets for roger and Brian "mum should I sleep with Georgia or sleep in the guest room?" "She is your fiancé after all and haven't you already been in the Same bed?" "Yes but not alone" "john Georgia trusts you she knows you wouldn't try anything like thy so go and sleep with her" "ok mum goodnight thanks for all the help with the wedding" "it was my pleasure John I can't believe your getting married Georgia is a beautiful and sweet and she loves you with all her heart and you will be together forever" she said as she kissed my cheek "John,John where are you" Georgia mumbled obviously still half asleep she was at the top of the steps I ran up and picked her up "I'm right here babe" "goodnight mum" I said I placed Georgia in bed and jumped into bed as well "night darling I love you Georgia" I said and kissed her cheek "goodnight John I love you too" she rolled over and kissed me on the lips she snuggled into my chest and I held her tight I started humming Georgia's favourite Beatles song honey don't she soon fell asleep and I followed soon after thinking about how we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.