04: morning

four | i'm really fond of a lazy (morning)

"Liam, Liam love, you gotta get up."

An angel is talking to me. That's what's happening right now, because it's way too much to handle in order for this to be real life.

Did I die last night?

I look around, and the entire room is too bright for me to open my eyes.

"Hnngh?" I turn to the voice, realizing that it's only Harry, I did not die, and we didn't fuck last night. God dammit. I just fucking fell asleep in his arms, too mesmerized by his promising words and the sweet ecstasy he managed to fit in with it. That sly bastard totally cheated me out of sex.

I'm about to get up and confront him about how he cheated me out of some good fun and lead me on to think we were getting freaky, but when I see his morning wood, I know that's exactly what he's waking me up for.

"I..." he gives me a side smile and I smirk, "you know."

"What's got you so rock hard this early in the morning?"

"Other than being a man," he rolls his eyes, "I happened to wake up with my dick right up against your ass."

"Lovely."

"And you know, I regret not having sex with you last night."

"So what, you wanna do it this morning? Before I eat?"

"They say morning sex is good! It boosts your immune system!" Harry protests, "And I just--look at this..."

He pulls off his shorts to reveal a more defined raging boner and I cover my mouth, because never in my 21 years of being alive and gay as hell have I seen a dick that thick standing tall and proud before me.

"Please," he whines, pushing himself towards me, "I need you."

And just that desperate 'I need you' sets me off the edge. Harry reminds me of a whiny hormonal teenage boy in this moment, but it just tips me over, turning me on to no end. The way his messy morning hair falls across his face and daintily touches his pink parted lips reminds me just how goddamn irresistible Harry is. (I mean, I spent a night in his house and I'm about to suck his dick. You'd have to be pretty damn irresistible for me to go that far with someone after just meeting them.)

I nod hungrily (irony), not even registering what's going on as I pull down his boxers and let him spring out in front of me.

"Fuck..." we both whisper. Him, because warm dick to cold dick is one of the most irritating yet pleasuring feelings. Me, because I can't believe my first time with Harry is going to be in the morning, before I've even eaten a hearty breakfast. And no, I will not be counting this as a pre-breakfast meal. Sex is nothing compared to food.

I look down at him innocently, taking him in my hands as I kitten lick his slit. His voice cracks as a moan slips out. He grips my own messy morning hair, trying as hard as he can to not push me down to hard or too fast. I take it that he wants more and comply, not really in the mood for foreplay.

Inch by inch I take him in my mouth, easing my way up and down his throbbing cock. His hand tugs at my hair tighter as his back arches, shoving his length farther down my throat.

"Shit you're so good," he whines, slowing beginning to thrust. I suppose he thinks that I'm not virgin (which is correct) so I just blow it off (ha, what a pun) and go with the flow.

But he pulls me off of him and tilts my chin up, kissing me softly and sweeping all the precum from his girth that ended up in my mouth, into his mouth.