15: money

fifteen | (money) is the anthem of success

I wake up in my little room feeling groggy and disgusting. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep since the last night I spent in my house. Harry is next to me though, his arms curled around me as they were last night when they fell asleep. The position I'm in makes me want to close my eyes and sleep all over again.

There's a knock on the door and my eyes widen as I smack Harry vigorously. He needs to wake up now before we're caught. I highly doubt we're allowed to sleep together.

"Guys?" I hear Louis and sigh in relief, Harry just beginning to open his eyes, "It's me, I know you're both in there."

"Hnngh?" He rubs his eyes and I somewhat feel compelled to kiss his nose. He blushes as I smile a little, getting up from the small bed and adjusting my appearance before opening the door.

 He blushes as I smile a little, getting up from the small bed and adjusting my appearance before opening the door

"Hi," I say, "what's going...on? Is there something going on? I don't know, because you only seem to come here when--"

"The Director wants to see you," Louis explains, "he wants to see you and talk about Operation Blackarm."

"Operation Blackarm?"

"The reason why you're here."

"Oh..."

"It's not a scary meeting, I promise," Louis begins to assure me, turning to Harry, "bring him to floor 5 in thirty."

"I will." He replies before Louis smirks, finally giving us a proper look.

"What is it with you two?" He chuckles, "Boyfriends? Friends with benefits? I'm sure it's not the first thing on your mind, but... you know...?"

"No," I sigh, "and you're right; with all this, it's the last thing I'm thinking about."

"Okay," he says, "see you guys soon."

He shuts the door quietly and Harry looks up at my groggily.

"Did you think we weren't allowed to sleep in the same bed together?" He chuckles and I roll my eyes. What else was I supposed to think? That everything I want to do in this death trap is allowed?

"Hey," he whines, "it's not a death trap."

Whoops. That was not an inside thought.

"Sorry," I sigh, rubbing my forehead in agony, "I just want things to slow down."

"They will, as soon as we figure this whole thing out."

"Isn't it already figured out?"

"For us; not you. Now come on, get dressed, yeah?"

"There's nothing for me to get dressed in."

"Right," Harry nods, "they haven't gotten your clothes out yet. Come on then. They won't care if you're in the same clothes."