Part 1 - Revealization

Hey Guys!Well Thank you for taking your time to read this story!! Haha...well my Fanfiction on AtoRyo from the Prince of Tennis. Originally this story was being uploaded by me in my Fanfiction.net account in which had the same name as my wattpad account name so yeah, if you want feel free to visit me there as well! Down with the story then! Enjoy~

"It hurts...."

Echoes a voice.

"It hurts..."

Again, keep on repeating like a broken recorder.

"He-help me...P-Please...."

Begging for it to stop, asking for help to come.

"Please...."

Tears started to flow from his eyes while sweats started to make his dark green hair dishevelled on his forehead.

"....ma...oma...Ryoma!" A voice called him up until his eyes are flung open in shock. Only to show the golden orbs were glazing with tears.

"..ha...ha...ha..." Ryoma began panting hardly, trying to breathe as much oxygen as he could.

"Ryoma...are you okay?" Asked a concern boy older than him.

"Ryo...ga?" Ryoma asked, sounding tired.

"Yup, it's me...your older brother...do you need anything? Water?" Ryoga's concerned voice made Ryoma smiled.

"I'm...not...so fine...wa...ter sou-sounds...ni..ni-nice..." Ryoma replied, trying to breathe slowly using the oxygen mask wrapped around his face.

"Sure...here, let me help you, okay?"

Ryoga helped Ryoma to sip some water, before he choked himself. Ryoga tenderly rubbed his back while looking all worried for his dear little brother. Ryoma who was once infamous in Tennis world with the titled of the child prodigy as 'The Prince' now lying on the bed inside a specialised hospital in State.

"Ryoma...I heard you got another attack last night..." Ryoga slowly said as Ryoma now have been able to breathe better.

"Yeah...where's okaasan and oyaji?" Ryoma asked.

"They'll be here this afternoon. Now, you're stuck up with me!" Said Ryoga trying to sound as cheerful as he can. "They didn't know, right?" He suddenly asked.

"Who?"

"The Seigaku."

Upon hearing that name, Ryoma freeze. He could only smile sadly while looking down on his white bed sheet that is covering him for almost a year. He slowly clenched his hand into a fist and looked at Ryoga who was still waiting for answers. Ryoma smiled and tears started to flow without him ever had the chance to speak. His emotion speaks faster than his mouth so it seems.

"Ryo-Ryoma..." Ryoga said as he pulled Ryoma close to him and hugged him gently. Letting that boy cry on his chest.

"I...I want to play...tennis again..." Said Ryoma while sobbing.

"Ryoma...you know that you can't do that anymore...It might kill you." Ryoga said while holding his baby brother within his arm. Ryoma's finger started to clench his shirt and tears flows heavily.

"Umm...b-but...I...at le-least...I...I want...to see them..."

"I know...I know...we'll return soon, I promised..." Ryoga said while kissing Ryoma's head lightly.