Part 5 - Be Mine

Hey guys~ Sorry for the delay on this chapter. Recently i have released a new story, exclusively in wattpad...since i haven't even post it on my Fanfiction account so yeah....exclusively on Wattpad. And so the number one reasons that i have been pretty much caught up with things and got less time for my writings is that, my holiday had ended and i got a part time job. Yay~! And so...no more babble and so ENJOY~

Disclaimer: I do not own TPOT in a part of it only as a big fan of it. This story is mine though.

For me to say "I love you"

Part 5 - 'Be Mine'

Atobe was walking outside in the garden to watch the flowers when he suddenly heard someone chatting. Oddly, the voices sounded so very familiar to him and so he quickly search for the voices and found the Echizen sibling were talking on the bench happily. Ryoma was laughing happily with Ryoga beside him. Seeing him all happy makes Atobe smiled brightly, a genuine warm smile. He ruffles his bangs lightly before walks towards the opposite direction as to not disturb them.

"Ore-sama finally found you, Ryoma." He said.

As he walks passes by the cherry blossoms tree, he can't help but to smile. The long grey coat that he wore were fluttering as the breezes passed by, causing his hair to flutters as well. He suddenly stopped walking and gazed towards one of the tree.

"It was...under the tree as well...the time when I actually noticed that I had fall for him..." Atobe said as he closes his eyes slowly, allowing himself to enjoy the fragrance of the cherry blossoms and the breezes.

Both Ryoma and Ryoga returned to their room after they had satisfied watching the cherry blossoms at the garden. Ryoma was smiling happily as he was chatting with Ryoga about something. Nanjiroh was on his way to the Onsen when he spotted both of his son were talking happily along the hallway and so he decided to invite both of them to go with him.

"Yo, Seishounen-tachi~ Want to go for a dip?" He asked with a big grin on his face which makes both Ryoma and Ryoga to look at each other's face with such a puzzled expression.

It was not long for them to be dragged by Nanjiroh into one of the public Onsen. He was smiling happily while drinking sake which made both of Ryoma and Ryoga to sigh loudly as they both entered the pool. Well partially because of Nanjiroh and others is well much to Ryoma's liking all the man inside the bath started to look at him weirdly as soon as he entered the bath. Much to his pleasure, his father didn't help in any way at all. Ryoga can't help but to smile awkwardly at them as Ryoma was irritates and started to pout, which makes him look cuter that he already is.

"What is their problem anyway....looking at me like that...pervert old man." Ryoma keep on mumbling angrily.

"Hora, Ryoma...we are supposed to have some fun and not to mention that onsen is good for your health." Said Ryoga who was trying to makes him feels better.

"Hmph."

"Maa, maa... Ryoma...just enjoy your time here, alright." Added Nanjiroh who was now patting Ryoma's head lightly while smiling, a smile that is so different from his usual teasing remark and idiot grins, just a normal fatherly smile.

"I know already..." Was his reply.

Even though he was shocked to see such an expression on Nanjiroh's face but he felt better only to think about it. It was right, he just need to enjoy his life as much as he can before his time was cut short. He doesn't want to leave any regrets behind, except for one thing. His unrequited love that is, will always remain as a secret eternally and this little secret is something that he will take with him to death. That was his only regret, only that.