Part 4 - Unexpected Visitor

Hello again people~ I am very thankful seeing the number of views had risen up even for a bit. Thank you so very much! Recently i've been quite busy with studies and such and so it took me a bit of time to actually build up the energy and mood to actually re-write and update this story. Well i had published them in Fanfiction.net with the same title and so on but...this one is the latest version since i've been editing up the story back bit by bit. So bear with me guys~ And so lets us resume with the story alright!

Disclaimer: As always, TPoT is not mine and will never be but we can hope right? 

For me to say "I love you"

Part 4 - 'Unexpected Visitor'

The whole Echizen family went for the Onsen with the exception of Nanako who got University to attend. The journey took them almost three hours by bullet train. The four of them were chatting happily when suddenly a man with a camera came to them which startled Ryoma. Ryoma quickly clutched on Ryoga's sleeve and pull him closer, hiding his face from that man. Afraid that he is actually one of the reporters that haven't gave up trying to search for his where about. Nanjiroh and Rinko started to be alarmed by Ryoma's action and become assured as Ryoga just smiled at them broadly, trying to ease them, telling that everything is fine. But still, Rinko was still worried and slowly reach for Ryoma's head and patted it gently, enough to made him calm even for a bit.

"Umm, excuse me..." That man said as he was still holding his camera while grinning.

All of them would only stare and look at that man alertly. Ryoma suddenly flinch by the sudden voice and clutch onto Ryoga tighter and closer. Nanjiroh had both of his arm crossed in front of his and Rinko would stare at that man, unhappy of what that man had caused. Ryoga sighed and started to answer that man while smiling broadly as one of his hand had been touching Ryoma's hand gently trying to ease him.

"Yes, how may we help you?" He asked.

"Uhh, yes. Well...may I take a picture of your family?" That man asked while smiling and showing his camera to them.

As soon as Ryoma heard that, he clutched on Ryoga's sleeve harder. Ryoga sighed loudly and started to patted Ryoma's head lightly and put on a smile on his face trying to ensures him that that man meant no harm to them or anything else. Ryoma finally loosen his clutch and sit comfortably on his seat while opening a book that was given by Kevin when he last visited him in America before returning to Japan, still hiding his face under his long bang. Rinko had eased herself on her seat and smiled at Ryoma before gently touched Nanjiroh's arm.

"Well, I'm not actually sure about that, Mr...." Ryoga finally answered that man's question.

"Juuzou, Hirakawa Juuzou. I am a freelancer photographer, on the surface I am actually a manager for a brand branch in Japan." He said with a broad smile on his face.

"Mr. Hirakawa...I'm very sorry but, we don't want to be disturbed on our vacation." Ryoga said while smiling.

"Well, you heard my son. I'm very sorry about that." Answered Nanjiroh who was nodding with agreement to what Ryoga had said earlier.

"Is that so, well...I'm sorry for disturbing your family." He said politely as he took a glimpse at Ryoma and smiled lightly.

"..." Ryoga noticed the act and voice it out, unhappy that the man kept on staring at Ryoma. "Is there anything else that you need, Mr. Hirakawa?" He asked as a tick was clearly visible on his head, still smiling the oh-so-professional-sparkly-smile covering his irritation.