Part 11 - Resuscitate

Hey wattpaders! 😆😆😆😆 It's been a while since our last chapter. Well, long and short story, I've been busy with my studies. Currently being in my third year, and life had been hectic. There's a news at the bottom. Maybe good, maybe bad. So stay tune people! 😘😘 As always, I want to thanks all of you my beloved and lovely readers for voting, reading, and commenting also reviewing my stories. Thank you so very much. Thank you for adding my stories in your lists and libraries as well. Well then, without further adieu, enjoy~😘

For me to say "I love you"

Part 11 - 'Resuscitate'

"This will be a long hours of surgery and I hope that all of you will wait patiently." Said Dr. Bremont as he was closing the file in front of him after explaining everything about the surgery to them.

"Okay...so...the surgery is the day after tomorrow right?" Ryoga asked.

"Yes. Oh and please don't eat too much and have any heavy activities, light exercise is okay but lightly. Is that clear, Ryoma." Asked Dr. Bremont again as he was staring at Ryoma sharply.

"I got it." Ryoma answered.

"Well then, you may return to your own room now." Said the doctor again.

"Thank you very much, Doctor." Said Nanjiroh as he was shaking the Doctor's hand while noting his gratitude to the Doctor.

As all of them are out of the Doctor's room, they went to Ryoma's room. Ryoga was texting to someone right after leaving the room which made Ryoma become curious about it. Atobe was helping him to walk as his condition took a turn right after arriving in German. Ryoma could walk but his steps are wobbly and he could no longer stand for a long time.

"Who are you texting with?" Ryoma asked.

"Ah, Kevin. I told him about your surgery." Ryoga answered while smiling.

"Ah...did you know where he is right now?" Ryoma asked.

"Ah...wait..." Said Ryoga as he was texting to Kevin again.

"Ryoma...I almost forgot about it." Said Rinko as she was trying to search for something inside her handbag. "Ah...here it is..." She said as she handed a letter to Ryoma.

"Ahh..." Ryoma tries to take it but it seems that he got his hand full as he was actually clutching onto Atobe as he walks. Atobe noticing this, he took the letter and smiled. "Thank you, Keigo."

"No problem."

"Who is it from?" Asked Ryoma.

"Nanako send them, it arrives before the flight and I forgot about it all along." Said Rinko as she blushes at her clumsiness.

"Well, we were busy preparing for the flight." Added Nanjiroh.

"Ah..." Ryoga said as a text arrive. "Ryoma, you would not believe this!" Said Ryoga excitedly.

"What?" Asked Ryoma.

"Kevin is in German, right now. He said he will come to meet you tomorrow." Ryoga said with a broad smile on his face.

"Really? Great!" Answered Ryoma as he was very happy to hear that news.

Ryoma was finally resting on his bed while Atobe was beside him all the time. Rinko was smiling happily when he saw Atobe and Ryoma together, she felt as if she could trust Atobe in taking care of her son. Ryoga was outside of the room, talking to one of his friend from America and Nanjiroh was busy flipping a book on rehabilitation that was given by the Doctor with such a serious face. The moment was so calm and peaceful and just make one think that it was just the calm before a storm.