Part 2 - The Pursue

Hello guys~ Welcome back! Here's the Chapter 2~ Hope you guys will enjoy and please do leave me reviews and comment! Arigatou~ 

      "What did you just say Momoshiro?" Asked Fuji who wanted to make sure that he didn't misheard Momoshiro's words just now.

      "I said, An-chan called me last night saying that he saw Ryoma and his older brother were eating at the café that she works as a part-timer but she told me that she didn't have the time to ask Ryoma more because she was working and his brother told An-chan that their family will be living in Japan for a year or less." Momoshiro explained again at all the former members of Seigaku which was a team with Ryoma when he was in his freshman year.

      "Echi...zen has returned?"Asked Oishi who was almost tearing up.

      "Are you really sure that An-chan really met the real Echizen?" Asked Fuji again.

      "Yes, I do Fuji-senpai." Momoshiro replied with confidence.

      "Tezuka..." Fuji said as he looked at his former captain and best friend.

      "Humm...seems like we need to make sure of it ourselves." Tezuka said.

      "Nya~ So Ochibi had return to Japan! He should have called for us Nya~" Said Eiji who was excited hearing about it.

      "This calls for celebration, minna!" Shouted Kawamura who was holding his racquet.

      "Humm, I could collect many data out from him..." Said Inui who was ready to take a note on his notebook.

      "Fshu~" Was Kaidoh's only reply.

      "What are you guys mumbling about there!" Shouted Coach Ryuzaki as she just arrived to the tennis court and saw the regular members were having a hurdle and talks towards themselves.

      "Ahh...Coach Ryuzaki! Do you know that Ochibi is back nya?" Asked Kikumaru.

      "Eh? Ryoma did? But..." Coach Ryuzaki stopped in the middle of her speech and gently touched her chin thinking about something. "Is that so..." She sighed. "Well, get back to practice boys!" She ordered and continue to coach the others.

      "Hmm..." Fuji was thinking about Coach Ryuzaki's act just now and smell some secrets out of it.

      "Fuji, is something wrong?" Asked Kawamura who had finally calmed down after his racquet was dropped.

      "Hmm? Ahh...nothing..." He just smiled and continue on the training with others.

XxXxX

Atobe Keigo was sitting inside his room while staring at the health report that he had asked for his workers to obtain for him. The file were scattered on his table and he have been glaring at those papers like it was his enemy ever since he had first read through the documents and it makes him mad and filled with anger. No, not just anger but also troubled by them.

       "That brat...hiding this big secret from Ore-sama and Seigaku, Ore-sama just can't forgive this!" He shouted and pushed all of the papers off from his table leaving nothing in front of him with an angered expression on his face.

Ryoma was lying on his bed with Karupin when Ryoga suddenly came into his room, carrying his medicine. Because he was feeling tired yesterday, his parents didn't allowed him to go out for that day demanding him to rest inside his room all day long and Ryoga was there to watch over him in case he would sneak out alone.

      "I'm bored, Ryoga..." Ryoma finally said as he watched the blue and clear sky throughout his window as he heard the door was opened.

      "No, means no. Here, your pills..." Ryoga said as he helped Ryoma to take his pills and medication.