Part 7- Predicament

Hello people of wattpad~ Tehe...Well after such a while, it is updated..well sorry T-T Got my hands full with things...Hahaha...Oh, well...thank you for all the comments and reviews! Thank you~<3 I really totally appreciate them! I luv you guys~ Okay...enough of the chit chat. On with the story~ Enjoy~

For me to say "I love you"

Part 7 – 'Predicament'

The wind blew and the petals were scattering all over the places. Ryoma was sitting on the bench with a blanket wrapped around him. Ryoga had forced it onto him afraid that he would catch a cold. It was such a nice weather outside and so he decided to go to the garden. It is almost a week by now since the time that he had confessed his feelings to Atobe. It was such a funny and enjoyable week. Each time Ryoma wanted to enter the bath, Atobe would be there along with Ryoga. Each time anyone would stare at him, they would receive such a scary glare from both Ryoga and Atobe. It was embarrassing but it was fun at the same time for Ryoma. It had been a long time since he was able to enjoy his days laughing like this. Sure it is fun being with Ryoga and Kevin would visits him and tell him stories to entertain him but being able to actually do things himself, it is more enjoyable that way.

Suddenly Ryoma was hugged from behind and he would notice it right away that the person is Ryoga because of his usual cologne. A smile curved on his face and he touched Ryoga's hand gently. Ryoga rest his chin on Ryoma's head and smile, a very broad smile.

"You seem to be enjoying your time here." Ryoga said.

"I am...thanks to you and everyone"

"Does that 'everyone' include that idiot." Ryoga asked annoyingly.

Suddenly Ryoma burst into laughter. His laugh made Ryoga happy. He was very glad that Ryoma is enjoying himself. He was hugging him tighter.

"Hmm...are you still mad at him?" Ryoma asked.

"Who won't!" Ryoga protested. "There's no way I'm letting you to be with that weirdo." Ryoga added.

"But Ryoga..." Ryoma insisted.

" I know that you like him. Just what in the world did you see in him?" Ryoga asked which made Ryoma to blush brightly.

"I...I don't know...I just...love everything about him...I guess..." Said Ryoma while blushing brightly within Ryoga's embraced.

"Jeez...I'll endure him at least." Ryoga said and release his hug and sat beside Ryoma.

"Thank you...you're the best!" Said Ryoma and rested his head against Ryoga's shoulder.

"Tired?"

"Uhm...just a bit..." Said Ryoma who was starting to get sleepy.

"Okay...just take a nap...I don't mind..." Ryoga said and slowly moved Ryoma's head onto his lap.

"O...okay...thank...you...hmmmn..."

Atobe was watching both of them from far, he was smiling as he saw Ryoma who was sleeping on Ryoga's lap. He quickly walks towards them. Ryoga was brushing Ryoma's head gently when suddenly Atobe came and sat beside both of them.

"He must be tired." Atobe suddenly said.

"..." Ryoga was surprised when he heard Atobe but still he replied him. "Well, he's been having so much fun...." He suddenly stop, after a long pause he sighed. "Not that I want to admit it...but it's all thank to you I guess." Ryoga continued his words and kept on brushing Ryoma's head.