Getting the bees!

After breakfast, you and Sollux went to the store to get more bees. "Here's the bees. Come to the desk when you're ready." The worker said. "Okay." I replied. "Thould I get them all? I mean thereths not many tho..." He trailed off. "Yeah! They cant cost that much." I exclaimed. "Yeah. Come on." He said. I nodded and helped carry the cage over. "Okay. 28 bees for..30 boondolllars." She said. "Here you go!" You said happily, handing the woman the money. Then you two walked out.

Mini time skip
You put the bees in the back and got into the passenger seat. "F/N, you didn't have to pay." Sollux said. "Nah, it's okay. I have plenty of money." You reassured him. "Okay F/N." Sollux said. He turned the car on and went back to his hive.

Time skip(do I time skip too much? Oh well)
After putting the bees in the new cage and giving then some love, you and Sollux decided to get ice cream. "I'm paying for it this time." He said. "Oh fiiine." You replied. You two left the house and went to the ice cream shop. "Two bananaths pleathse." Sollux said. A couple seconds later you got your ice creams. "Yum. My favorite!" You said. "Mine too." He said. You nodded and licked away at the ice cream. Then for the rest of the afternoon you relaxed in the park.