Proposing?!?!

It's been about a year since you and Sollux have been matesprites. You both wanted more than just dating. (Did I word that right? Meh) So on this average but-not-so-average day was the day he would propose! You were playing video games just like the day you two first became matesprites and you won. You pumped your fists in the air then all of a sudden he got down on one knee and asked you to marry him. "F/N will you marry me?" You were speechless for a minute and then you screamed "YES!" He then got up and kissed you and you two danced around your his hive.

Time skip
You went to a very fancy store for wedding things with your morails, Rose,Kanaya,Vriska, and Feferi. "Oh this is so exciting F/N!!" Feferi exclaimed. "I know!" You smiled. "How about this one F/N?" Kanaya asked, holding up a very pale blue beautiful dress. "I'd love to try that on!" You announced.

Sollux's POV
I was with KK,Gamzee, and Dave getting a suit. "I can't still motgerfuckung believe you asked her Solbro." Gamzee said. "I know! But I juthst thought it waths the time ya know? I mean, we've been matethpriteths for a year now tho I figured why not?" I explained. They all nodded in agreement.

Your POV
After a couple hours or so we finally got the perfect dress. The wedding was in a week. There was so much to put together! But it would be totally worth it!