Marriage

It seemed like the week went by so fast. Today was the wedding! I was nervous and excited. I still couldn't believe I was getting married to Sollux Captor! Soon enough I'll be F/N Captor.

Time skip
I was about to walk down the aisle.My little cousins were my flower girls. They were so cute! I was smiling, getting ready to go. I gripped the bouquet of flowers tightly. "You look beautiful F/N." Kanaya said. "Absolutely divine." Rose chimed in. "You look great F/N! Good luck out there." Vriska said. I smiled and nodded. I heard the music begin to play. I slowly made my way down the aisle. I kept my eyes on Sollux. He was so handsome!

Sollux's POV
I looked at F/N walking towards me. Gog, she was so beautiful. I had Karkat as my best man. I was a little nervous but mostly excited. I saw F/N's little cousins. They were so cute. I smiled at her as she came closer. This was going to be amazing.

Your POV
I was now standing in front of Sollux. "Do you F/N take Sollux do be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." I said. "And do you Sollux take F/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do." He said. "I now shall pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" We stepped forth and kissed. A roar of clapping filled the building. After the kiss was finished, he picked me up and carried me down the aisle, smiling all the way.