Boy America

So this will be capts son. But you probably guessed by the name.
*
Steves POV a couple years ago...

"Steve..." I heard Monica say. She sounded nervous, i wonder why.

"Yes?" I asked, concerned. She had something in her hand, i couldnt make out what it was though.

"Gosh, this is hard to say..." I walk over to her and hug her.

"Honey, you can tell me, what is it?" She took a deep breath and spoke very fast.

"Steve, im pregnant..." She confessed and showed me the test. I was surprised at first, she got worried and was waiting for my reaction still. My surprised expression, then turned into a smile.

"Im going to be a father!" Monica chuckled, then i kissed her.

Present time....

"Dad!!!" My eight-year-old son yelled.

"Whats up, kiddo?" He came running to me.

"Uncle Bruce and Uncle Tony are at the door!" He said excitedly. Tony and Bruce would always teach him science stuff which he loved.

"Did you let them in, Joey?" He shook his head then ran to the door to let them in.

"Captsicle!" Tony said to me as he walked in, holding Joey.

"Really? Captsicle?" Tony chuckled and let Joey down.

"Has he gotten his strength yet?" Bruce asked. I shrugged.

"Let science bros find out then!" Tony yelled like he was Superman, picked Joey up and ran around the room. Joey was giggling like crazy while me and Bruce were shaking our heads at Tony. After a couple of minutes, Tony puts Joey down, shrinking to his height. "Joey, punch me in the arm." Tony instructs.

"Why?" Joey asks him, Tony chuckles.

"For an experiment." Joey nods and punches Tony in the arm. Tony falls to the ground, holding his arm in pain.

"Bruce... Hes got his super-strength...." Joey stands by Tony, holding Tonys arm.

"Uncle Tony? Did i hurt you?" Joey asked. We hear Tony chuckle and get up, still holding his arm.

"A little bit, but dont worry, im fine. Capt looks like he takes after you. Wheres Monica?" Tony then turns to me.

"Mommys out with Nat!" Joey butts in before i could speak.

"Oh ok. Anyways, capt, we came to kidnap your son for a bit. Do you mind?"

"To do what?" I ask.

"Some experiments. We could actually use his strength." Banner answers, i just nod.

"Sure, why not? Just no explosions, and bring him back at a reasonable time."

"You can come with if youd like?" Tony offers.

"You know what? Why not! Ill see what you guys can do with whatever science stuff you have." Tony and Bruce chuckle.

"Alright. If you get bored your welcome to leave." We then all go back to Tonys lab.

Later in the lab...

"Capt! I have an excellent idea!" Tony says excitedly.

"Ooh what is it, Uncle Tony?" Joey asks.

"We should make Joey a superhero suit! Similar to capts! I know, great idea, right?"

"That would look adorable. We should do it." Banner agrees.

"Ok, just dont make it out of iron or whatever your suits are made of." I point at Tonys Mark 3 on display. He just chuckles.

"If i made it like mine, Joey would look like Iron Patriot. Rhody wouldnt like that so you have nothing to fear." I nod as Tony and Bruce rush looking for materials.

A couple hours later...

"Joey!" Tony yells. I was bonding with Joey while Tony and Bruce were making his suit. Joey runs over to Tony.

"Yes, Uncle Tony?" Tony turns around and shows him the suit they made. It was the same colors as mine, but Joeys had the top half stripes and the bottom half with rows of stars. Joey didnt have a helmet like me.

"You wanna try it on?" Bruce asks. Joeys eyes light up.

"Yes!" He says excitedly. Bruce and Tony help Joey in the suit. They step back and examine him. They look at eachother and nod in agreement.

"Joey... You look ready to take on..."

"Nat!?" Joey asks, excited to test his suit out. Tony chuckles.

"No, i was gonna say your father... Or Bruce. Just not me since your pretty gnarly kid. Youd probably kick my butt." Joey then looks at me, walks over to me and pulls me up from my chair.

"Oh boy, we are actually doing this? Bruce, remind me to kill Tony later..."

"Will do, capt. I might join in for him trying to sell me out..."

"Dont kill Uncle Tony! He made me this suit!" Bruces eyes widen.

"Well, you know it was a team effort! I helped too!" Bruce argued. I laughed, then felt pain in my leg.

"Ow! Wow, i guess you did get your strength!" Joey laughs, he keeps punching my legs until i fake drop to the ground. "Please! Give me mercy!" I say. Joey comes over and holds out his hand for me to take. I grab it and lift him up for a piggy-back ride. "Captain America and Boy America are the super team!"

"Wait! What about the Avengers!? I thought the Avengers were the super team!" Tony exclaims like a child.

"There will be two super teams." I look at the clock and decide to bring Joey home for bed. "Today was fun, but i should get Joey home. Joey, thank your uncles for the suit!"

"Thank you Uncle Tony and Uncle Bruce! See you later!" Tony and Bruce chuckle. Tony walks over to Joey and ruffles his hair a little.

"See ya later, Boy America! We will do more science sometime soon, right Bruce?" Bruce nods.

"Bye Joey!" With that, we head home, and Joey keeps talking about his new suit.

A/N
I need opinions so far. I thought id make a one-shot instead of just describing them. I just thought of the story as i went on writing it, but i went with cute. Ill do something like this with all of them. Thanks guys!