Hawkid

I know Clint has a girlfriend, but i have a terrible memory and forgot her name so im going to make one up. Im sorry if your a fan of Clint and is insulted that i cant remember.

Clints POV five years ago at one of Tonys parties...

Tony is celebrating Bruces birthday with a huge celebration. Everyone is here plus two hundred other people i dont know. Probably any attractive girls Tony could hook up with tonight knowing him. "Ahem, attention everyone! I-i would ju-just like to con-congratulate my good ol pal Brucie! H-he is like what? Thirty five years old? Haha! Happy bir-birthday my science bro!" Tony slurs into a microphone. The party has only been going on for a half an hour and he is already wasted. Oh great, now he is making out with some chick he just met. I guess thats the last of Tony for the night. As im thinking and just standing there, i get a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and its my old friend Jessica.

"Hey stranger. Havent seen you in awhile." She says to me, and damn she looks gorgeous.

"Jessica! You look great! Was the last time senior year of high school?" I yell over the music. ACDC Shoot To Thrill is on, typical Tony.

"I think so. Tony invited me out of the blue, i didnt really know who he was but i decided to come anyways. Im glad i did since i ran into you. I hear your some kind of assassin now?" She chuckles, i smile.

"Kind of i guess. Im not the only one, im usually with Black Widow which would be the other assassin. We stick together. Enough about that, how have you been?" I ask, getting a drink for the both of us. I hand one to her and we start drinking immediately.

"Ive been good. How about you? Any relationships?" She covered her mouth, embarrassed at what she just asked me.

"Uh, no relationships. Ive been good though. Any relationships your in?" I counter, taking another sip from my drink. I already kind of feel the buzz.

"Nope. Im single and lonely." I smirk and make a bold move.

"Lonely? I could change that in a heartbeat..." I hint, very surprised at how im acting. She gives me a devious smile and leads me to the bathroom.

A month later from that night...

Im sitting on the couch, just watching tv with Natasha when i get a call. I look at the caller ID and its Jessica. After that night, we decided to become a couple so i guess you could say shes my girlfriend. "Is that your girlfriend?" Nat asks, wiggling her eyebrows. I hit her playfully on the arm and answer.

"Hello?"

"Clint, i just found out something..."

"What? That Tony and Steve have a secret thing?" I chuckle after that. Tony? Gay? Nah!

"Clint, im serious..." Oh shit. Alright Clint, it might not be bad, hopefully.

"Ok im done joking, what is it?"

"Im pregnant..." I take a moment to process this. Wow... "Clint? You there?"

"Im going to have a baby?!"

"Are you mad?" She asks, i can tell shes about to cry. I also gave her the wrong impression.

"No! Im soooo happy you dont even know! I cant believe im going to be a father!!!!" Then Nat walks in, smiling.

"Congrats Clint! Im happy for you!" Nat says.

"Honey, ill be right over!" I say to Jessica, then hang up.

Present time....

I wake up to cold water on my face. Damn thats cold! I look up and Jacob and Joey are in the vents, laughing their asses off with an empty bucket. Joey spent the night since him and Jacob are friends. I get up quickly and climb up to where they are. They quickly disappear into the vents somewhere else in the house. "Clint, whats all the noise for?" Jessica says sleepily.

"Im sorry, Jacob and Joey just splashed cold water on my face to wake me up. So im going to chase them. Im sorry, go back to sleep honey." She nods lazily and closes her eyes again. I get my stash of paint-filled balloons and see where they went. I hide the balloons and look for the boys. I spot them in the living room, watching Spongebob. I sneak up behind them and hit each with a balloon. They jump up and scream, then they laugh and tackle me.

"The prank master had to get you back. Wanna go outside, call the rest of the avengers and have a prank war?" I ask as we are on the floor, laughing like idiots.

"Yeah!" They say in unison. I then call everyone and we have an epic prank war. Me, Jacob, and Natasha using our assassin skills as the rest are failing miserably. Except capt and Joey since they can throw really fast so its hard to dodge it. Tony is covered in paint, Bruce is hiding up in a tree, but covered in paint, and Thor is trying to smash our throws with his hammer, just making more of a mess. We end the war with me and Jacob as the winners, runner up being Natasha.

"Tony! Im disappointed since we used to be the prank masters together!" I say to Tony, he is just sulking because he lost. 

"Oh please, i let you win!" Everyone laughs.

"Yeah, im sure you did." I say sarcastically.

"Pft, whatever..." He then walks away. As me and Jacob continue to celebrate, i feel a paint-filled balloon hit me. I look over and Tony has a handful of balloons. He tries to hide them behind his back, but i run to him and tackle him to the ground. "Ouch, geez Clint, did you put on more weight?" I laugh.

"No, your just getting old." He gives me the death glare. I get off of Tony. "Good war everyone! Today was fun!"