Girl Of Iron

Tonys POV a couple years ago with Pepper...

"Pepper!" I yell from the lab. I hear her heels click down the steps and her enter the code.

"What is it Tony?" She asks kind of harshly. I turn away from tinkering and realize that she looks a little different than usual. Instead if her professional blouse and dress pants, shes in a beautiful gold dress that stops above the knee and has no back. I cant help but stare. "Tony?" I snap out of my weird daze.

"Oh, ummmm i was just wondering what you were doing tonight?" I totally forgot why i called her down. So i just made something up... She gives me a questioning look.

"Um... Im going out... With some friends... Why?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Who are these friends, your going out with? Any of them not females?" She scoffs at me.

"Why are you suddenly interested in my personal life, Tony?! I can go out with friends whenever i want when im not babysitting your childish ass!" I get taken aback by her words. Shes never talked back to me. I put on my angry face, even though im actually kinda turned on by her aggression.

"Well im sorry that i was trying to be nice for once! Maybe.. Im trying to change!? And you can certainly quit if your absolutely tired of 'babysitting my childish ass'!" I match her tone as i wave my arms around.

"I dont need to deal with this right now... Im leaving, have a good night, Mr. Stark." Ouch, she called me by my last name.... I decide to make a bold move, before she walks out, i pull her back by her shoulder so shes facing me again. "Tony? What are yo-" I cut her off by kissing her, at first shes all tensed up, but after a little bit, she relaxes and kisses me back. Then lets just say... It goes a little further than that.... And she never went out with her friends that night either... Whoops.

A couple weeks later...

"Pepper! Honey?" Its a little weird saying that, but im actually keeping a relationship. Its different... But a good different. I hear her heels clicking on the floor with every step she takes.

"Yes?" She asks as she approaches me, shes hiding something behind her back, hmmm...

"Um, did you shut J.A.R.V.I.S off? He isnt responding to me."

"Oh, sorry i had a friend over and i didnt want her to freak out. She is kind of paranoid about voices sooo there would be no explaining J.A.R.V.I.S."

"Oh ok, can you do me a favor and turn him back on, i kinda need him right now."

"Can you take a break for a second?" I raise my eyebrow in confusion. She wants me to stop tinkering? Doesnt she know me?

"Why?" She isnt making eye contact, shes nervous and still has her hands behind her back. "Pepper, honey... What is it? Is something wrong?" She finally makes eye contact, and stretches out her hand and looking away. I look whats in her hand and its a pregnancy test... Positive... I widen my eyes and start to hyperventilate.

"Tony? Tony!?" Pepper starts to panic, as im having an anxiety attack. I fall to the ground on my hands and knees and try to breath normally. She starts rubbing my back, soothingly. I finally calm down and stand up again. "Tony..." I dont say anything, i keep a blank expression and hug her. "Is this your way of showing excitement, i hope?"

"I cant believe im going to be a father..." I whisper in her ear, while smiling a huge smile.

"Why did you have an anxiety attack then?" I pull away from the hug and look into her eyes.

"Because ive never been a father before... Im not exactly social... So im a little scared, but im really happy. Dont get me wrong. I just hope Tony Jr loves his life..."

"Hey! Woah, woah, woah! What if its a girl?"

"Then we should name her Toni with an 'i'..." Pepper roles her eyes and i kiss her.

Present time...

I was doing some tinkering since i woke up before Pepper. Then i hear little feet coming down the stairs. I look over at my little angel. She sees me and a wave of excitement comes on her face. "Daddy!" She says running to me and jumping into my arms.

"Hey, princess. Is mommy awake yet?" I ask my beautiful daughter, Taylor. She has my eyes and nose, but everything else is Pepper. She got the good qualities of both of us which makes her perfect.

"No, she isnt. What are you working on?" I smirk because im working on a little suit for her. It wont do anything since she is still young yet, but i figured she would still love it since shes been asking for one ever since she could talk.

"Its a surprise. But since your already down here... I guess you could help. Since it will be yours anyways."

"What is it?"

"You know how daddy saves people in his special suits he wears?" She nods, smiling. She also has my smile. "Well, im making one for you..." Her eyes widen and she gives me a big hug.

"Really!?" I nod, smiling myself. "Thank you, daddy!" I chuckle.

"No problem, princess. Why dont we go and wake up mommy, and we can have a nice big breakfast before i finish this, hm?"

"Okay!" I put down my tools and try to clean myself up a little bit. I then pick Taylor up in my arms and carry her to my room. For a minute, i just watch Pepper sleep, then Taylor wakes her up by yelling 'mommy!' Pepper shoots up and lets her eyes adjust.

"Good morning." I say, smirking.

"Good morning. I see im the last one up for once..."

"Yeah. We were wondering if you wanted breakfast?" Pepper scoffs.

"Im not letting you cook anything. We are better off eating out."

"Fine, lets go out for breakfast. But ill need to change since i was tinkering earlier."

"Alright. We will leave in a half an hour." I nod and go into the shower.

After breakfast...

"That was good pancakes, right Taylor?" I say, walking into the house, already going back to Taylors project.

"Yeah! Chocolate chip is the best!"

"Children..." Pepper mutters under her breath.

"Well then, the children shall be playing down in the lab. Im almost done so i should be up in about an hour, okay?" Pepper nods and i give her a quick kiss, then go back down to my lab with Taylor. "Alright i need your help since this will be yours."

"With what?"

"What color do you want it to be?" I ask, getting the computer set up so i can program the color.

"Pink!" I roll my eyes.

"Of course. After its done painting, you should have your very own suit like me!" After a couple minutes, it finishes painting and i help her into it. I then get into my Mark 42 and we go upstairs to show Pepper. "Remember what i told you to say..." I whisper to Taylor, she nods.

"BOOM! Girl of Iron is here!" She shouts, making Pepper jump a bit. She looks back and smiles.

"Awww! Dont you look cute when your twinning with your father? Tony, this is what youve been working on?" I flip up my face mask and nod while smiling. "Like, with weapons and thrusters and stuff?"

"No, she is too young for that. Its just the looks of the suit. Maybe when she is a teenager ill make upgrades, but she has awhile until then."

"Okay good, because i didnt want our daughter destroying the city or herself with it." After that, me and Taylor make a pose like we are going to shoot from our right hand thrusters. Pepper laughs and we get out of our suits and have a family day. To this day, its hard to believe i changed from a playboy to a family man.

A/N
Ok so thats all the Avengers children! Im going to say i completed it, but that doesnt mean im going to never update again! Like i said before, i might update little stories about what they do or somethings like that. Anyways, thanks guys!