Widow Girl

By the way, just a warning now. Matt who will be Natashas boyfriend in this, is a jerk.
Natashas POV five years ago...

I wake up, looking next to me for Matthew. He wasnt there, then i smell pancakes. I get up and decide to look at the calendar for the date since i dont keep track often. Then i realize something, i realize im late on my period. Ive also been gaining a little weight and have morning sickness. I run to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test. I wait until it says... Positive. Im going to be a mother! I have to tell Matt. I run down stairs, very excited. Matt turns around from making breakfast and gives me a weird look. "Nat? Why so energized?" He asks. Setting the made pancakes on a plate on the kitchen table.

"Well, i have some pretty big news..." I say excitedly.

"Let me hear it!" He says, almost matching my excitement. I walk over to him and hand him the test. He just stands there, wide eyed, staring at it. No emotion either.

"Matt?" I ask, concerned on why he is acting like this.

"No. No, this cant be right..." He says, rubbing his head in frustration. My smile drops immediately.

"Uh, Matt? What are you talking about? Are you upset that im pregnant?" I ask, getting angry.

"Nat, im sorry. Im not 'dad material'..."

"You cant even try!?" I start to raise my voice.

"Easy, Nat..."

"Uh, no! I WILL NOT 'easy Nat' YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE AFTER YOU FOUND OUT YOU GOT ME PREGNANT!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT! YOU KNOW WHAT, GET OUT OF MY LIFE, I DONT NEED YOU ANYWAYS PIG!" I scream at him. He doesnt put up a fight, he just nods and starts to pack. Wow. Im going to have to raise a kid on my own...

Present time...

"Mommy!" Molly runs over to me. She came back from her karate lesson.

"Hi sweetie! How did it go?" She gives me a hug while i prepare dinner.

"Great! My instructor said im the best in class! Thanks for helping me practice!" I chuckle at her cuteness.

"No problem sweetie. If you ever wanna practice just let me know and ill call Tony so we can practice on him." She laughs.

"But we wont hurt him, right?" She asks, she is always concerned about people. Especially Tony since she has a major crush on him. Its too bad she had to pick the playboy. Im sorry, ex-playboy. But still.

"You wont hurt him, i might though..."

"Why? Are you mad at him for something?" She asks, i laugh.

"No, he is just a baby that i could easily hurt. But anyways, get ready for dinner, Bruce is coming to join us."

"Ok, mommy!" She says and trots to her room. Since Matt decided not to be her father, Bruce said he would help out. We arent dating or anything, he just takes care of her like she was his own. Its really nice of him, so i invite him to things like dinner or Mollys concerts or somethings like that. But for her concerts, i invite the whole team.

As i finish cooking, Molly comes in and sees what im cooking. "Mommy, whats for dinner?"

"Pasta and sauce. But using my sauce instead of the sauce from the store. Bruce shoukd be here any second, could you let him in when he comes?"

"Sure." She then walks to the living room, turning the tv on to Despicable Me.

"Thank you!" After a couple minutes, i hear a knock on the door and Mollys little feet running to the door.

"Hi Bruce!" He crouches down to her height and gives her a hug.

"Hey Molly! Anything new?"

"I had karate today. I think thats it."

"Oh cool! Did you do good? Did you kick some butt?"

"Hey! Dont influence her!" I yell from the kitchen, i hear him chuckle.

"I didnt fight anyone. But my instructor said i was the best in class!"

"Really!? Thats great! You take after your mother there."

"Yeah! And mommy said we could practice on Tony anytime!"

"Wait, what do you mean 'on Tony'?"

"Like hes the dummy!" I yell from the kitchen again.

"Well, when you do, can i watch?" We all laugh.

"You know your welcome anytime Bruce."

"Thank you. Is that pasta i smell?" Me and Molly nod. "Mmm smells delicious."

"Good, because dinner is ready. Come on, grab your plates!" I say. We then sit down and eat and talk. We definitely act like a family. Molly does know about her father and understands. Shes a really good kid. She does love Bruce as a father too, so we basically act like a family. She also has fun with Joey and Jacob. Clint decided that we have a prank war every month also. So Molly helps me in that one, while Steve has Joey, and Clint has Jacob. Then the rest are solo. Im happy to know that i didnt need Matt anyways, i have everyone else. And im happy with my life the way it is.