Hulk! Smush!

Bruces POV back at his birthday party Tony threw him. The one where Clint saw Jessica again...

"Ahem, attention everyone! I-i would ju-just like to con-congratulate my good ol pal Brucie! H-he is like what? Thirty five years old? Haha! Happy bir-birthday my science bro!" Tony slurs into a microphone. I roll my eyes, but cant help but smile. A couple minutes after Tonys drunk speech for me, i see him already making out with some girl. Classy Tony, really classy. I decide to mingle a little since its my birthday and im a little drunk. So im not in my right mind. I find this girl, she is beautiful and is just standing alone, at the bar. I walk over and order her a drink.

"You didnt have to do that..." She says kind of shyly.

"Its ok, i wanted to. My names Bruce." I say as i put my hand out for her to shake.

"Your birthday boy. Im Megan." She introduces and takes my hand, shaking it. Her drink comes and i give it to her. "So, you know that Tony Stark guy?" She asks, i chuckle.

"Yeah, me and him are the smart ones of our group. Except that he is a playboy and a drunk. Im neither of those, but i only get drunk on special occasions, like this for example." She laughs, wow. I made a pretty girl laugh. I havent dated in awhile, its crazy.

"Well, hes also not as cute as you..." She says, that immediately puts a smile on my face.

"Why thank you, i dont get that a lot. Your very pretty." I sigh and make a move. "Would you like to go out sometime?" I ask, hoping to not get rejected. She gives me a warm smile.

"Id love to."

Five weeks later...

I just sit on my couch, rethinking life. She left me. Megan left me after a month of dating. I dont know what i did, but im not taking it well. I get a text, praying its Megan. I look at it and it is, but its saying that shes pregnant, and the kid is mine... Oh boy, this isn't gonna go smoothly.

Present time...

Ahhh!!!!" I hear people screaming from outside my little house. They are running from something. I walk out and see a green mutant, like i would look like if i was mad, but smaller.

"Oscar!" I yell, he turns to me. I walk towards him and try and calm him down. This is actually the first hes done this, i was hoping he wouldn't get that. He finally calms down and returns to human form. We walk in the house. "Oscar, did you get mad over something?" He just nods his head. "What were you mad about?"

"Everything..." He says, looking at the ground. I give him a questioning look.

"Tell me what everything is."

"Henry ditched mom, so now she is upset, the cool kids at school are picking on me, and i have no friends..." I give him a hug, i can kind of feel his pain from when i was in school.

"Oscar, im sorry. Im sure mom will feel better soon, and me and my team will take care of the bullies. I will also find you friends, ok?" He just nods.

"Dad..."

"Yes?"

"What happened to me?" I sigh, its time for the talk.